My first

Annyeong Annyeong!!!💜💙💛

😭🔞

----

--DIANA.. is my first.. in everything.. she's my first girlfriend...

I had a crush on her even before entering senior high.. I was so in love with her.. she's a year older than me.. I admire everything about her.. She's smart ..she's beautiful and talented.. all men was trying to get her.. that made me somehow to protected to her...

-she was in first year senior high when I decide to confess to her.. she laugh at me..,

D: you are so cute Lis...

L: I'm serious!! I like you! uh- I-I think I already love you!.

D: okay.. I believe you.. but you see.. were both girls Lis...

L: so?.. look at those guys who are courting you.. I'm more handsome than them!! please let me court you too?..

D: fine.. fine.. you can court me....

-I was so happy.. even Tho I know that she only said that to humor me.. I know how she thinks of me.. but it didn't stop me from showing what I feel for her...

-two months that I have been following her around giving her gifts and all the attention.. until the day came that brakes me.. I saw Diana kissing a guy in the hallway.. she saw me while I'm bawling my eyes out staring at them....

--Diana came and talk to me.. she explains everything .. she said ..she can't love me back.. and that she only looks at me like her little sister...

-I was young and she's my first heart break.. but maybe that's the perks of being young.. it didn't latch too deep in me.. I'm still feeling a sting whenever I see them together but not as hard as before...

-1 year have passed.. I was able to make new friends and I limit my interactions with her.. I finally got out from her shadow...

-that's what I thought...

-seul Jisoo and I was invited to a party.. that's where I saw Diana again.. she looks so different.. She was with a bunch of guys that has smokes around them...

-Jisoo warn me that they are bad guys so I have to avoid them.. and tats what I did...
pretending that I don't know her..I mingle with other people and having fun..

-past midnight on the same place.. I was going to a restroom.. and as I open the door, I saw a girl leaning to a sink looking so wasted. I didn't recognize her at first until she called me...

-it was Diana.. she became so matured.. still so beautiful but those black shades under her eyes.. gives a different vibe...

D: you look like a grown up now huh....

L: I'm just 16 d'..

D: hmmm.. how are you?.

L: I'm great.. and you?.

D: lonely... I miss my cute annoying suitor. (smile)..

L: you told me to move on remember?.

D: can I take it back?.

LISA: where's your boyfriend...

D: gone~~.

-she walk closer to me and rub my arm..-no Lisa.. it took so much just to fix yourself.. don't let her ruin you again...

L: I don't like you anymore...

D: really....

-my breath hit.. when I felt her touch mine and place it to her face.. she rested her cheeks to my palm while staring at me...