Beg

Annyeong!! Annyeong!!💜💛💙

🤭🔞

----

All people can be a totally different person by the time their being will get damage, to the point that they will be left with no choice.. like any of other animals.. even a trained and well-mannered pet will show its fangs when cornered..

ROSE POV

-I want to sympathized with Irine..she's very hurt and all because of the same person that I have been telling her to forget..
I love my friend but I can't put all the blame to Lisa.. she has been honest with Irine even the first time Irine confess to her..
it's just Irine took it in a hard way..
we still hang out together like normal friends... but whenever Lisa interact with other girls.. she's always like " why can't she be like that to me".... especially now that Lisa is literally showing off how she was infatuated to Jennie knowing that she said before that she'll never get into a serious relationship..

---

ROSE: bae~ lets go your drunk!

-she was lying on the table bawling her eyes out.. She suddenly held my arm and look up to me..

IRINE: chip! please help me!.. talk to Lisa's father!.. My family is rich too! Can he just arrange me and Lisa to be married? pleaaseee...

-she sobs.. "if it's just that easy bae.. you don't have to ask.. I would recommend you right away.. but its more than that bae..

ROSE: Irine.. you know I can't do that.. I can't middle in Lisa's father..

IRINE: I will do anything!!!.(sob)

ROSE: I know you would.. but please have a rest for now okay.. let's go home?..

--

FF

JISOO: how is she?

ROSE: (sigh) wasted?..

--I was fixing my seatbelt while Jisoo is just watching me.. I feel awful seeing Irine like that.. and I know I shouldn't but I somehow feel a bit upset about her situation..

JISOO: hey~ don't get too hooked about Irine's problem.. I know she's your friend--

ROSE: exactly! she's, my friend! "my best friend!! that's always there for me in everything.. but I can't even do anything while she's suffering!!!

JISOO: I understand where you're coming from love.. but we all know there's nothing that we can do..

ROSE: I know~

---

MEANWHILE

LISA POV

--its already 3 in the morning, Jennie is leaning her head to my chest while I was rubbing her naked back.. I might have tired her too much.. looking at her angelic face I can't help to think.. how was life for her right before we met.
--I hate promises but.. I want the universe to write this down.. I never fan of believing that there will be a person that will stay with you no matter what.... to make you feel like you will never be an "option".. and since were already arranged to be together.. I want to go all out with this..
"I'm not letting you go "Jennie Kim"... despite of all the secrets you hide..

-I was filled with emotions.. I'm not sure what she did to me to be drown so much like this.. I hug her a little too tight.. and I heard her groan.. she slowly pushes herself looking at me..

JENNIE: what is it?

LISA: nothing I just want to hug you.. I'm sorry if I wake you up..(smile)

JENNIE: it's okay.. as long as you can put me back to sleep..(smirked)