"" Siren"""

Annyeong!!! 💙💙💙🖤🖤

Chapter 5

------

LISA POV

-I wasn't actually bothered that much with Seul and Chu's saying, I have been very clear to all of them that I am not exclusive,, and I am not into any relationship.. They have accepted that and still always around me.

well, it was all changed but only to this one person,. she might be the one they been telling me that,, one day I will meet someone that will flip my world upside down.. and it has been ,she's getting me into a rollercoaster ride,, might be too early for me to say it but I have this strong feeling and we will last.

-but if they said this is war,, I sure will make a shield for her.. she has this effect on me that made me think that she's the only one exist in my eyes..

---

-our lunch is about to end but Jennie is still not here,, she said she will just go to the restroom. I wonder where else she went.. I am being impatient.. While standing up, rose was walking in fast pacing towards us..

ROSE: Lis.. !! I saw Jennie being dragged near the field..

LISA: she what???

SEULGI: I told you this is war... who is it?

ROSE: Nancy~~~

LISA: aiiishhhhh!! come on..

---MEANWHILE

A/N:

-four girls surrounding Jennie while she's at the corner back facing the wall,, she was brought at the back of the gym, where there's no student bypassing.

NANCY: can you stop looking at me like that!!!

-Jennie did not answer and just smirked at her,,

KARINA: I told you she has an attitude.

JENNIE: (sigh) just say what you wanted to say, and make it fast, lisa is waiting for me.

NANCY: SHUT UP!! don't tell me what to do!!

-Nancy held her hand up and about to land her palm to Jennie's.

**SLAP**

LISA: OUCH!! what the hell!!

NANCY: **GASP** li-Lisa?? I'm so sorry it wasn't for you!

-Lisa ignored Nancy and hold Jennie's shoulder..

LISA: hey~~ are you okay??

-Jennie's eye's was on Lisa's face that is a bit red due to that slap.. she touched Lisa's cheeks and starts to hear whispers. she tilts her head looking passed Lisa's shoulder ,, piercing an emotionless orb to the other girl.

**bitch**

**kill her**

**hurt her**

**bitch face**

**hurt her**

**kill her**

-voices was stopped when she felt Lisa's hand on her face.

LISA: Jennie?? look at me~~

-Jennie struggles but her eyes find Lisa and she's back to her senses.