save me

Annyeong!! Annyeong!! 🤭🤭🤭

I used heavy words on this so please if your not comfortable.. Uhmm.. Take it easy hehe

--

LISA POV

"apologize to him miss manoban"- the guidance said as she was looking at the papers in front of her...

standing up I drop my hands on her table.

LISA: what??.. seriously? your asking me to apologize to him when he's the one who started it!.

"your words miss manoban!..and as per the students who saw what happened you punch him first!.. is that how a proper female student act?.

LISA: then you should have asked them why I punch him "ma'am", he's disrespecting my girlfriend! is that how a "proper student act?" and I apologize if this will sound rude, but does it supposed to be that you as a guidance listen to both sides before deciding who apologize to who..?.

-I'm not sure if its just me but this woman seems been trying to put all trouble on me.. she was about to open her mouth when the door opens revealing jennie..

JENNIE: babe? your taking so long..

-the guidance heave her breath and while writing something on a paper she states..

"(sigh) let's get this over with miss manoban.. All you have to do is to apologize to the poor guy you hurt and everything will be done...in add to that this paper won't be sent to your father's table..

-she's blackmailing me.. she know that my father value his name too much and that will get me in much more trouble..

LISA: this is unbelievable you--.

ROSE: that's black mailing "miss guidance"...

-rose came in with suel and chu beside her.

ROSE: forcing your student to admit being wrong when she's not the one at fault?.. isn't that a valid ground for neglected your position as a guidance councilor?..

JISOO: and we have videos miss.. proving that that guy started all of it.. Lisa is just protecting jennie..

"all of you get out of my office.. and make sure this wont happen again ! especially you miss manoban.

-I just look at her and hold jennie's hand.. I suddenly look at her when she talk...

JENNIE: miss.. can I ask a question?.

"what is it?.

JENNIE: how long have you been a guidance councilor?.

"5 years why?".

JENNIE: hmmmm.. well I hope it was an enjoyable 5 years for you miss..(smile).

"what do you mean miss kim?".

-I didn't let jennie to respond to her and just pull her towards the door...

--

FF

---LISA POV

-after that encounter at the guidance me and the gang went to our friend's bar trying to ease some nerves...

-I'm not sure if Irine already at peace with seul since she came too...

JISOO: dang that woman really hates you dude...

SEULGI: she might have not forgotten the past yet?.

LISA: what past are you talking about.?.

SEULGI: remember the issue she pulls off last summer?.. that you put your hands on her in exchange of a passing grade...