THREE

THREE

Lana Del Rey | Born to die

I walk into the Bayard Building still a little frustrated about what happened this past weekend. I'm just glad I wouldn't never have to see him again. I don't have one night stands, it's just not my cup of tea.

     I spoke with my mom this morning, I'm really glad she called. She made me feel a little better, I told her everything that happened. Might I add she was actually very happy for me, she just wants to see me living my youth to the fullest.

     I took the elevator up, it almost closed before someone stopped it. Surprise it was stassie, she looked up at me and instantly a guilty look took over her face.

     "I'll just get the ne—," I cut her off before dragging her in with me. I waited until the doors closed, but it got stopped again this time Elliot hopped on.

     "Good morning ladies," we greeted him back.

     I couldn't hold it in any longer,"Really Stassie, you've been avoiding me all weekend." I whispered yell at her.

    "I'm sorry okay! I feel so shitty about what happened that night. I looked around and you were gone, then someone told me you left with guy from upstairs." She whispered back.

     She continued, "I brought you out and you were practically my responsibility. What kind of friend am I you know?"

     She crossed her arms before looking down, I smile slowly graced my face. "I didn't know we were friends."

     "Of course we are, I like so love you already." We shared a genuine smile.

     "Not fair, you still wasn't responding to my calls or texts."

     "I know I'm sorry for that but we have to discuss what happened after you left. I want all the details."

     "Ugh just hug already." Elliot sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. "I can't have this bickering while you guys are on working hours. End it now please." He then stepped off and we shared a looked grinning before following closely behind him.

     The day went on and now were sat in a huge meeting room, with the other students Elliot and Luke asked to stay back. They were seated at the head of the table.

     "Okay, people we have our most important investors joining us today. I'll be handing out a file of our most major clients, you'll be discussing their current accounts and answering any questions."

     Elliot handed me my file as soon as I opened it, I wanted to close it. His name is Reign Gusev, I removed this knowing the maid told me his last name but is it really him? He was touching some serious cash, he invested 9 figures into just this company alone. It made me wonder what kind of money this man was sitting on.