SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN

Lana Del Rey | West Coast

     "Slow down, take your time." I laughed as the group of cow calf rushed to eat. I watched them for a minute before I went back into the house to see Lydia baking in the kitchen.

      "If I recall, you mentioned how much you loved to bake." Lydia held out the spatula for me to take.

     "It's a cupcake batch, I'm going down to the basement I'll be right back." She rubbed my shoulder before leaving. I swiped my finger in the batter to taste test and it's amazing.

     I kept whisking adding in more ingredients till I got it how I liked. Once I knew it was ready for the oven, I began looking through the cabinets for the cupcake tray but I couldn't find it.

    "Lydia!" I called out.

     No answer so I called her name again. Still nothing which is strange she's always in arms reach. I walked down the hall towards the basement, it was like no one was in the house.

"Lydia?" The door to the basement was open, I gulped down my anxiety turning to go back towards the kitchen.

I was just few steps away when I was roughly grabbed by the mouth with leather gloves, my nose is being pinched shut. My screams were muffled I tried to fight back, until it was to late my body begun to shut down I had been injected.

There's a voice of man that whispered softly in my ear, "sh sh sh sshh your okay, your going to sleep now doll." It was unfamiliar.

My eyes soon fluttered open, my blurred vision towards the ceiling became clear. I wiggled my fingers attempting to move, but I was head to toe strapped down to a hard surface. The four walls in the small room felt like they were caving in.

I let out a groan, as the rope started to burn into my flesh with the movement I would make. My tears fell down the side of my face onto my ears.

"Hel— help! Please someone!" My throat burned as I screamed.

"Ami." I will never get used to his distinct voice, so full of power it almost made me want to always act right.

I instantly stopped moving, it felt like my brain no longer controlled my body movement but the tears didn't stop. Reign came for me his darkened cloud whenever he entered the room feels unwantedly familiar.

"R-Reign I'm sorry." I shakily let out.

He ran his hands through my hair locking those deep blue eyes on me speaking to my soul. My body grew hot with anticipation, I had to try swallow my terror of him because deep down I know no one is coming to rescue me. They wouldn't dare cross a Gusev but I did so here we are.