SEVEN

SEVEN

Lana Del Rey | Love

Lana Del Rey | Love

I never really had the most exciting life. Sure my parents were just above that middle class family, but I was never the cliche popular rich girl in school.

Guys never noticed me until college, that's where I experienced my first true love and heartbreak. Archie he's was a hot asshole with great qualities but a shit boyfriend.

The one that introduced me to sex —Archie was my drug, I defied my parents for him. It was a day so random when I woke up alone, which was unusual but to find out he just disappeared, then simply no trace of Archie Valdwin.

     It felt like I was grieving him, I was so alone with my thoughts for very long time, maybe I was to blame. I was so attached to the thought of getting my rocks off, it was sex that I secretly loved, it was a itch and Archie definitely scratch that itch.

      My hands gripped the sheets underneath me as Reign deeply thrusts into my swollen sex. My hardened nipples pressed against the bed sheets. His grip on my hips were definitely leaving a dark bruise but the pleasure made up for it.

      We've been at this for about a hour, he hasn't been giving me any breaks, it definitely another punishment.

      I'm trying to keep my moans to a minimum not giving him satisfaction. Reign is really stretching me out, without giving me time to adjust to his inches.

     "R-reign, ss-slow please." I barley got that out, I felt him slowly pull all the way out just to slam back into me again at a faster pace. My eyes watered, I feel a trail of my juices run down my leg. It was no speaking just my soft moans and his heavy groaning.

     "Give me your hands." He took both my hands holding them in his one placed on my lower back, he plunged deeper into me. My bruised behind smacking against his pelvis irritated my pain.

      Once Reign found the rhythm he liked kept it there for a while before pulling out real slow. I heard a slight pop sound, he sucked on his index finger when I felt him insert it into in my aroused hole. It was no denying that I am a leaking mess.

     "Speak, you feel that?" In and out his finger went before adding another one.

     "Y-yes I-." I softly muttered.

     "Do you know what you do to me my beautiful?" His accent almost sent me. "Look at this pretty pussy hm, wet for me yes?" He slapped my already bruised ass, I flinched a little.

     "Y-yes Reign for you." I softly whispered back knowing how much he prefers verbal. He didn't waste anytime flipping me onto my back. Holding himself up on both hands above me, I felt my body instantly succumb when our lips touched.

     It's fascinating when you think that such a man who's tattooed himself neck down, and lived by a gun is so enticing in a forbidden way. I began to crave it, though there are alot of factors that are currently haunting me.