TWENTY-THREE

TWENTY THREE

Reign I Gusev

Reign I Gusev.

Lana del rey | Sad girl
"But you haven't seen my man."

"My uyshali spinu tvoyey materi, one planiruyet segodnya vecherom ustroiť takoy osobennyy vykhod." Polka my lead guard spoke in my ear.

(We got ear your mother's back. She planning to make a special kind of entrance tonight)

Shockingly, the glass of champagne didn't fucking crush to pieces in my hand bloody. I clenched my jaw hearing my mother, she always liked to give a main entrance so I'll allow whatever she has planned tonight.

I nodded in respect that I heard him before I turned my head to Ami, "Ami we ma—,"

     The main lights blew out making the hall dimly lit. I calmly finished my drink feeling Ami clutch onto my arm terrified when everyone quickly left.

     "R-Reign, what's going on?" I took her cheek, rubbing those cheekbones under my thumbs. I glanced at her full pink lips before kissing her on the corner of her mouth.

     "Stay right here for me beautiful." I pecked her lips taking her tight grasp off my arm, kissing her hands repeatedly. I stood to Polka when held a gun out for me, I took it checking the clip.

     "You won't need that." And there Ivanna stood before me years later.

     "I come in peace son." She mimicked raising her hands in defeat. Mother is into politics, me and my siblings grew up with her in and out our lives. When Ivanna would come back to my father she would mostly arrive pregnant due to the last time she was around. She's loyal to the Gusev last name in that way.

     To our surprise, would you believe my mother was a lawyer for my father before any of us were born? Dedushka will endlessly call father a nuisance for that reason. Ivanna refused to stick around for anything excessively illegal, but still got her hands dirty for the family. Mother insisted my sister Irina moved away  out the country in attempts to hide her away— plan horribly failed.

I smirked putting my firearm away, "what is it you need Ivanna?"

"What? I can't visit my children every now and then?" She walked closer reaching to take a look behind the guards blocking her view of Ami.

I kept a stoic face.

A smile creeped on her face, "She's beautiful."

She continued, "look my oldest son finally has a woman to call his."

"You didn't stick around enough for me to want one before." I pulled out a box of cigarettes.