SIX

SIX

Lana Del Rey | Cherry

When I was little girl my mother used to always call me into the kitchen on a Sunday afternoon to bake cupcakes. I'm talking all kinds of flavors, it grew to be our thing we shared. Eventually with age, baking became my personal escape room. It would calm me down when I got home from having a crazy day.

There was one day where I had a panic attack, my mom found me on the kitchen ground crying with cupcakes everywhere just decorating every counter top space, my dad had died from a head on collision.

My dad had tons of flaws, hurt my mother numerous times beyond repair but I don't doubt his love for me as his daughter.

Right now I'm placing cake batter into the oven, I shut it checking the temperature. I flinched, a little startled at the sudden contact of hands wrapping around my waist from the back. Reign. The smell of cigarettes and musky cologne filled my nose right on time, the expensive kind obviously.

"It smells good in here beautiful." He whispered into my ear before he lightly kissed it. A shiver made it's way down my spine and that pulsation in my v string I started feeling recently.

"I-I thank you R-Reign." He spun me around, I attempted to place my trembling hands on his chest but he took them in his hands laying soft kisses on my fingers. I almost melted at the gesture.

I began to unintentionally shy away with a closed lip smile but he somehow sensed my timid action. He gave me a sinful smirk before placing his hands under my ears taking my lips. The kiss was a slow one it felt passionate as if he missed me, so I kissed him back nevertheless still a little scared.

That's when everything that Amaya told me started to make it's way back around. It must of shown in my facial expression, because Reign was back to an emotionless face the one I could never read.

"If you have something you want to ask, speak Amina."

I was never good at hiding my feelings from my facial reactions. Here goes nothing.

"A-Are you ... w-well do you participate in or-organised c-crime?" Just when I was able to get it out right I felt the sudden tears beginning to creep it's way from around my eyes.

That dangerous smile of his so hypnotic, makes me want to get on my knees before him.

"My sweet Amina, I adore your innocent curiosity." He chuckled before kissing my hand once more.

He continued looking down at me straight in the eye, "I am my grandfathers first grandson, I was chosen long before I knew how to fuck my first pussy. I don't take innocent lives, I kill the ones who fuck with my family and my money. I have you now my gorgeous, my fucking universe and after all everyone must bow to their queen."