TWENTY

TWENTY

Lana Del Rey | F**k it I Love You

     Black Armani suit's in a dark sequence sat around the room chatting and observing each other. I was gifted a black Saint Laurent dress to wear for the gathering, it was laid out on my bed once I woke up. From the balcony, I spotted Reign crouched down to a seated much older man holding a cane. The stranger looks nicely polished, gel styled salt and pepper hair, and silver rings decorated his fingers.

     This must be what Amaya mentioned yesterday about the Gusev Family coming to visit. I'm not in the mood to meet his family. I was running low on energy and life, breathing is slowly becoming a difficult task.

     Last night I felt Reign wrap his arms around me when he came to bed late, but left before I woke up. Over these past months I quickly begun to recognised whenever Reign is angry at me or lusting over me in any moment. There's slight amusement in his eyes when we're together doing okay, on the other hand when he's pissed you can sense the heat radiating off him.

     I was taking pills to execute my fetus behind his back, can you even begin to imagine the damage and a monster I've created.

     A light touch on my back made me jump, "sorry, sorry!" Stassie whispered with worry, I instantly relaxed knowing it was her.

We both looked at people observing them in silence before I spoke first, "I can't believe you willingly bought property in this neighbourhood to just be my friend."

She smiled still facing the people below us, "psst, I've been a risk taker my whole life, the biggest risk was leaving my family behind and my poor trust fund." She fake broke her voice pretending to wipe away her nonexistent tears.

I looked at her unfazed by her fake sob story.

"Okay fine, I still have the money they've been putting money in that account since my greats. They threatened to take it away, but I blacked mail them. You don't just become a billion dollar family by doing the right thing, but enough about me why are you standing up here alone?"

"I'm not in the mood to meet his family, I don't think I ever will be but I have no choice as usual."

"Look there's Amaya, she doesn't look too happy to be here either." We watched her awkwardly interact.

"Ladies." A russian feminine voice greeted us from behind. "Amina, nice to see you again." I refused to acknowledge her.

"I'm going to grab me a mimosa." Stassie walked off leaving the two of us alone.

I have yet to even glance up at her,"I understand why you hate me, my family is not easy - I know Reign has not been gentle with you. I don't mean to scare you but those men down there were instructed that if they look you in the eye or touch you they will die for it - that's how much you mean to Reign. His command is the law you respect and obey. It's bigger than the mafia, he's apart of something much bigger across the globe." My breath hitched once I caught a trembling sensation in my fingers.