Cruiser

???: Our story begins with- *muffled complaints*. Shut up! Im telling a story here. Anywho where was- *muffled complaints* mother- *kicks his balls* I said shut up!! What your gonna shut up now? You like getting your balls kicked!? No? Then shut up!.... Thank you. So anyway my story begins when I was on a repossession job for one of the most famous rock band in the world. Apparently they stole some gold plated fancy car of his. Everything was going smooth until I got in the car.

*Flashback Starts*

???: Hooohoo this thing looks niiice *trips over dead body* oh sorry...i dont think the client will be happy about blood being all over the hood...im gonna have to clean it on the way to his house.

*Gets in car*

???: daaammn nice seats, definitely not the best but whatever its comfy....auto drive? Hell no! Come to daddy *uses key found on the original car thief* *start's* OHHHH THAT SOUNDS NIIICEE!! I WONDER WHATS YOUR TOP SPEED BUDDY!? time to find out.

He pulls out the garage and exits through the front gate.

???: Proto!

An A.I pops up on his eye display.

Proto: Present!

???: Get Kerry on the phone.

Proto: Right away!

The A.I calls the agent who contracted him to do the job.

Kerry: What?!

???: Guess what I got, I bet you can hear her engine purring.

Kerry: HOLY SHIT! you actually did it...wow ok, who helped you.

???: Come on Kerry baby you know I work alone.

Kerry: Whgdi, ok first of all how the hell did you do it alone...and second, did you just call me "baby"?

???: HAHAHAHA! dont worry Kerry im just yanking your chain. I know you got a hard on for hard ons if you know what I mean *wink* HAHAHA!

Kerry: Sometimes I seriously dont know-

???: Bro calm down, we alll knew you wanted Johnny to bend you over and introduce you to his millimeter defeater hahahaha!!

Kerry: SHUT UP! You dont talk like that about Johnny.

???: Oh? Why not? Too soon? Its been years, people are gonna make joke's. Im not far from your house Kerry, make sure to keep your back door open, you should be used to that already HAHAHAHA!!

Kerry: I'll kill- *BANG*

???: AHHH FUCK!

Kerry: whats going on!?

???: Someone just rammed the shit out of your ride, I was able to stabilize it but their hot on my ass!!

Kerry: Fuck get out of there quick choom.

???: OH I DIDNT THINK ABOUT THAT! I WAS GONNA PULL OVER AND ASK FOR THEIR INSURANCE!

Kerry: SHUT UP AND DRIVE!

???: Kerry I joke you not. I will wring your neck if you dont stop giving me useless info. I gotta go *Hangs up*

He takes a sharp right and forces the car to drift.

???: still on my ass? Ok lets take this to the ground bitches!

He keeps the pedal to the metal but who ever is driving that truck has some experience. He catches up to the car with ease.

???: Fucking gold plated. Knew it was all show and no performance.

The gold plates where weighing the car down and this caused the truck to catch up easily. There is one good thing, Gold can take a pretty tough beating but they are trying to force him off the road.

???: almost there.

He was sweating up a storm and his hands had a slight tremble but he was still calm enough to drift a cruiser between two trucks.

???: HOHOHOOO! DID YOU SEE THAT BITCHES *flips em off* Proto!

Proto: Pres-

???: Get the team on the phone.

Proto: on it.

The team answered within seconds.

Alex: ayyeeee wha-

???: CODE RED IM COMING IN HOT. GET READY!

Joris: Ahhh shit!

You can hear scrambling in the background and the men loading gun's as he starts to near the location he barely slows down and entered a auto vehicle repair shop. He jumps out of the car in a hurry and the truck stops outside the entrance.

Alex: Fuck what have you gotten into now!?

???: No time, where's my gun?

Joris chucks him a D5 copperhead.

???: Thank you!

He takes aim at the truck and waited for anyone to jump out but it was silent and there was no activity. He just kept aiming at the truck.

Joris: WHATS THE PLAN!?

???: just keep an eye open. They gotta shoot out of that truck at some point then take their head off.

Just then Joris and Alex fell flat on the ground with electricity sparks flying from the back of their head.

???: FUCK NO!! NETRUNNER!

A gunshot went off and shot his jaw clean off. It sounded like a high caliber LMG.

He fell face first on the ground with his jaw shot clean off...seconds later he can hear the door's of the truck being open and closed and there were people talking to each other and the chatter was getting closer and closer. For the first time he felt fear, he was conscious but couldn't move...hes in shock.

???: Nice shot, usually you just go in blasting, I didn't expect you to snipe the guy's head off.

???: Meh, what can I say. It was a lucky shot hehe.

???: poor guy probably didn't know what hit him.

The voice's were now above him. He knew they were standing over him.

???: yeah he looks pretty dead to me...alright Rebecca lets get going.

???: aww but I wanted to look at my shot...fine lets go.

He could only move his eye's around frantically before he spots one of his friends face's...he was lifeless, He didnt even move a muscle.

The two got into the car but before they left he heard something.

???: Kenny, we've got the vehicle...what do you mean it was already recovered...HE WAS THE ONE WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP! FUCK!

His vision was fading and his hearing was becoming distorted.

???:...help...get him...hospital

His vision went to black and he lost connection to the world

GAME OVER