Caged

When Juan opened his eyes again his head was pounding and his eyes blood shot. He looked around and realized he was in a van with three personnel in the back with him.

Juan's thought's: Huh? Edgerunners?

That was not the case tho. These people did not look anywhere near the same to the edgerunners.

Juan's thought's: whomever they are I really need to get the fuck out of here! I dont wanna be their ginny pig!

He felt his wrist was wrapped with zip ties...not just one but many, they clearly made sure he couldn't escape.

Juan's thought's: fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkk not good i need help and fast

Juan decided to contact someone for help and send him his life location, there was only one problem tho...theres only one person he could trust and hes pretty sure they wouldnt help after the stunt he pulled but at this point

Juan's thought's: Fuck it im desperate.

He opened Mona's contact but just before he sent the location one of the men stood over Juan and beshed the butt of their gun into his skull which cut his skin open and knocked him out clean again.

...

...

...

...

Juan: uggghhhhhffffffuuuckkkkk *slowly opens his eyes* ahhhhh

Juans eyes were too sensitive to the bright light of the room which instantly gave him a headache.

Juan: mmmmmother fffffucker

As he felt the dry blood on the side of his skull he realized these people meant business...they were not afraid to hurt him. Which also means they arent afraid to kill him.

Juan's thought's: ughhh my heeeeaaad.

*crreeaakkkk*

Juan kept his eyes closed trying to surpress his pounding head but could very clearly hear the metal door opening and closing before hearing multiple footsteps approaching him.

???: Good evening mister Myburgh.

Juan's thought's: aghhhh ughhhh fuck.. T-they know my surname...fuck thats never a good sign.

???: I would like to be greeted with equal respect if you dont mind.

Juan: Evenin ughhhh fffuck

???: Do mind your tongue if you dont mind, i have come to make a deal.

Juan: agh...a deal?

???: affirmative, I know it must be hard to focus in your current state seeing as your brain has been subjected to recent blunt force trauma but if you dont mind focusing a bit more, it would be appreciated.

Juan: agghhhhh ugh hah ummmm yeah...so...you wanna strike a deal?...why the fffffuck didnt you just ask me....whats with the whole agh ughhmmmmmahh...kidnappimg bullshit.

Someone picked Juan up and slammed his fist into his stomach, his knuckles pressing deeply into his stomach before sitting him back down on his seat.

Juan: GAHHH!! *deep inhale* ggghhaaa *deep inhale* ugh hah

???: I gave you a warning mister Myburgh, mind your tongue. I am not a man to be tested. Understood

Juan: Gah! *between deep breaths* under...stood

???: now I believe you asked why I took the steps I did and thats simple to answer becuase you mister Myburgh have a history of killing those who dont take the necessary precautions...you are like a phoenix rising from the flames your enemies put you in only to emerge stronger and destroy those who didnt finish the job....and thats exactly why I need you. You see I have a couple of...delinquents that needs taking care of. They have been a pain in my side for far too long now. I need you to snuff them out.

Juan: This...sounds...like

???: The exact same mission you did today? Why yes.

And this is when the mysterious person started chuckling.

???: Why you see I am the higher up and I was there when this all happened, i must say at first I was deeply troubled how easily you took down my men and I ultimately just wanted to end you right there and then but then I realized...I could put someone like you to use, so I let you walk from that building without setting off the alarms or anything. I must admit I was curious what else you could do but didnt want to hurt the merchandise before putting it to use.

Juan's thought's: what...the...fuck!?

???: I did some background check on you and realized that youuu have a little problem that I could help solve

Juan: uhuh and whats that?

???: The edgerunners.

Juan's head shot up.

???: oh!...striked your interest have I? Well you would be quite pleased to know that I know these morons and would happily throw them under the bus if I need to. They have been nothing but trouble and like all things the bad product...gets thrown away.

Juan: I aint falling for that again pal...last person I helped to get those clowns double crossed me and almost got me and-

Juan realized that he thinks its best not to mention Mona.

Juan:....almost got me killed

The man was silent for a second

???: well...let me paint you the picture here again Juan.

Once again they picked him up and slammed their fist into his stomach before sitting him back down.

Juan: GAHHHHHHHHH!!!

???: You simply have no choice boy! I could end your miserable life right here right now if I wanted to but im giving you a chance to earn your freedom and get your revenge. Do not take my kindness for weakness boy!

Juan: Ughhhhh ahhhhhagahaha damniiiiiitttttt.

???: I know you have nothing and no one left to turn to boy so nobody will come to avenge you nor help you or will anybody come looking for you. You are alone and that makes you the perfect tool.

Juan's thought's: Bingo! Just like I thought, he doesnt know anything about Mona

???:...I think I have given you both a clear picture and clear explanation of what I expect from you...now its time to make your decision.

Juan: ughhhh there agh...really i-is no other choice...i...will help...you.

The mysterious man once again chuckled before saying with the most positive voice.

???: Pleasure doing business boy. We will take you home now...as soon as you arrive home I will give you the detailed information of what we expect from you...oh and Juan

Juan: mmmmhhaaaaghh

???: If I were you dont try anything funny...it was a pleasure to meet you Juan may we meet under better circumstances..lights out.

*BANG!*

Again other hit to the skull but this time from the other side.