A Godly decision.

Lucy: Oh thank you so much doctor.

Juan was sitting in his seat, contemplating wether or not he could do it...kill them all without potentially changing as a person.

Lucy: GOOD NEWS!

Juan: Huh?

Lucy: David should be ok and whe could go see him if you are interested.

Juan: Lucy I took you here so we wouldnt be too far from David. Of course im planning to take you there.

Juan stood up and grabbed his belongings.

Lucy: Oh! I guess that makes sense...sorry Im just-

Juan: Madly inlove with a man and worried for his life I know.

Lucy: Shut up!

Juan: The sooner you accept it-

He opens the car door for her and she takes a seat.

Juan: the sooner life begins.

He softly closes the door and takes a seat.

Lucy:...

Juan drove off but something was still in the back of his head.

Juan's thought's: what am I supposed to do, my friends we're killed by these assholes but now...now i realize my morals might hold me back from killing them...God wouldn't want me to take away another life but...

Juan looks at Lucy.

Juan's thought's: I have so much rage!! Look at her smile! After what they've done! They have learned nothing...

Juan is met with a very hard decision, kill them or spare. If Juan was to kill them he would need to do it in a way where God wouldn't be angry at him and that...is extremely hard to do. Something in his soul tell's him to just leave them alone but his heart says otherwise.

Lucy: Actually im curious, you told me there was this girl that liked you.

Juan: Yeah? So?

Lucy: so I wanted to know, do you like her back?

Juan:...hehe Lucy you wanna know how I know you know nothing about me.

Lucy: Huh? How?

Juan: because none of my friends would ever think I can feel love.

Lucy: let me guess some girl broke your heart and now your massively heartbroken about the fact she fucked another prick.

Juan:....spot on

Lucy: huh!?

Lucy was expecting that answer but...he sounded genuinely hurt. This somehow made her feel guilty.

Lucy: Shit im sorry choom I-

Juan: She was my everything...I trusted her so much to wait for me that I didnt notice the sign's. I was fighting each day to make more scrap, more scrap and MORE scrap.

Juan's grip tightens around the steering wheel.

Juan: I worked my ass off and finally got a car of my own...not this one, i got a license, I got a genuinely good paying job...ah but it all went ass up when I came to her place, God I flew over to a different country! Thats how rich I was! Was gonna bring her home with me when...I opened the door.

Lucy: You dont have to go any further really.

Lucy wasnt saying this because she was scared of him crying but because she could feel tears swelling up in her eye's.

Juan:...everything was taken from me that day...even my will to live... Came back home, sold that peace of shit and atleast didnt ever committed suicide, even tho it was constantly there.