Chapter 1

return

Sweet Life in the Compound in the 1970s

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 1

    In 1972, in the spring, the warm yellow sunset fell on the earth.

    Rural elementary schools close before five o'clock, and it's still daylight.

    Song You saw that the children in the class were almost gone, so she went to the entrance of Yuhong class to find Maodou and bean buns. The two boys were squatting on the ground to pat matchbox skins with some young boys.

    "Let's go." Song You greeted them both.

    Maodou stood up, holding a stack of matchbox skins in her little hands, and said proudly, "Wait until Monday, and I'll win all of your hands." Doubao was very reserved and refined, with her lips raised in a beautiful arc, and she called out

    sweetly Mother.

    Seeing that their hands were covered with dirt, Song You took them to the classroom again, scooped up water with a ladle and washed their hands before leading them towards the school gate.

    Going to the car shed near the door, Song You unlocked the car, pushed on the bicycle, and walked out of the school with the two children.

    "Ms. Song, I have your remittance slip and package." Xiao Li, the postman who often delivered letters, greeted her.

    Song You took the two forms and signed them. Xiao Li smiled and said, "Mr. Song, you are so lucky. Your in-laws always send you food, and your spouse always sends you money." After Song You signed, thanked Xiao Li

    , Said: "I'm sorry to trouble you."

    Before the post office closed, Song You immediately rode on the bike, took the two children to the post office in the town, first withdrew 100 yuan for remittance, and then received the package from her parents-in-law.

    The package was very heavy, and Maodou couldn't wait to say: "Look at what grandpa and grandma sent us?"

    Song You reached out and tapped his little nose: "I want to eat candy."

    Untie the hemp rope from the snakeskin bag Open, there are twenty catties of rice, two cans of malted milk and several kinds of candies.

    Song You gave the two babies two pieces of crispy shrimp candies.

    Maodou stretched out her little hand: "There are also grandma's."

    "I want to give it to grandma too," Doubao said.

    Song You handed each of them another piece, but the two children were still not satisfied: "Mom, you haven't got any yet."

    She had to eat one piece, then peeled off the two children's candy and stuffed it into their mouths.

    Niang San has a small bulge on her cheek.

    Song You tied the rice to the back seat and said, "Modou, you have to squeeze."

    Maodou's small body was straight, trying to take up as little space as possible.

    Song You picked up Doubao again and asked him to sit on the bicycle frame, holding the handlebars with both hands, and she said, "Sit down firmly, let's go home." Song You was riding