Chapter 30

return

Sweet Life in the Compound in the 1970s

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 30

    At noon, Li Qingfang went home early to cook, and continued to work after lunch.

    In the evening, Li Qingfang still took Shunwa back to make dinner first.

    Most of the peanut seedlings have been transported home, and the last truck is left.

    It was getting cold, Song You said to Maodou and Doubao: "It's cold, why don't you go back first."

    Maodou and Doubao refused, saying they wanted to go back together.

    Han Cheng took off his coat, only wearing an army green vest, and put the coat on Doubao.

    The length of the coat reached Doubao's ankles, and the warmth enveloped Doubao's whole body. Doubao pursed his mouth and smiled contentedly.

    The afterglow of the setting sun shone on him, his figure was tall, tall and powerful.

    Realizing that Song You was looking at him, when Han Cheng looked over, Song You had already turned her head to the two sons, she took off her coat and put it on Maodou.

    "Mom, aren't you cold?" Mao Dou asked with his arms hidden in his sleeves, wrapped in clothes.

    "Mom is busy here, still sweating." Song You said.

    Maodou and Dou were wrapped in their parents' clothes and stood on the ground. The setting sun cast long shadows in front of them. The air was slightly cool but their bodies were very warm.

    Li Qingfang stood not far away, silently watching the family's warm interaction.

    After finishing dinner, she felt that it was cold, and went back to the peanut field, wanting to bring edamame and bean buns home.

    The picture in front of me is very loving, warm and touching.

    She is now convinced that the relationship between the third son and his wife is very good, and she doesn't need to confirm it anymore, so she can rest assured.

    Peanut seedlings almost a person's height were tied to the cart, Song You carried farm tools and bamboo baskets, and Li Qingfang returned home with her three children.

    After arriving home, Han Cheng stacked the peanut seedlings neatly near the chicken coop.

    Song You immediately washed the peanuts, put salt, pepper, and star anise to cook the five-spice peanuts.

    The staple food is steamed buns leftover from noon, stewed pig ears and shredded cucumber cold salad, and a small cabbage shrimp skin soup, which is simple and convenient.

    After dinner, the five-spice peanuts were cooked, and the fresh wet peanuts were especially delicious when boiled. After eating peanuts for a while, the family started picking peanuts in the yard.

    Han Cheng had great strength, he moved a rock, and threw the peanut seedlings on the rock, and the peanut horns fell down quickly.

    Song You and Li Qingfang picked the peanut corners with their hands.