Chapter 12

return

Sweet Life in the Compound in the 1970s

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 12

    After dinner, Han Cheng continued to make the bed together, while the two children watched, Dou Bao asked, "Dad, will you sleep with us in the future?" "

    Yes." Han Cheng said.

    "I would like to sleep with Dad." Doubao said sweetly.

    Although he is not familiar with his father, this tall and handsome man gives him a great sense of security. This kind of security cannot be given by his mother, nor can anyone else, which makes him feel very at ease.

    The youngest son's words caused a warm current in Han Cheng's heart.

    Song You wrote to Father Han, Mother Han, and Song Shuangjiang, telling them that their three mothers had already transferred to non-agricultural household registration, so they don't need to worry about them anymore, and told Father Han and Mother Han that they don't need to send anything to subsidize them in the future.

    After Song You finished writing the two letters, Han Cheng's bed was also set up. The big bed took up the width of one wall, and it was more than enough to sleep four people.

    Song You brought over the mattress sheets from the small room, the width was just right.

    Maodou and Doubao ran all morning, and they didn't take a lunch break at noon, so they were already sleepy, so Song You asked them to go to bed early.

    The sun-dried quilt smelled of the warm sun, and the two babies fell asleep quickly.

    Song You also went to bed early, she was close to the children, leaving a big space for Han Cheng.

    Han Cheng wrote the materials before lying on the bed, lying silently at the end of the bed, listening to the three even breathing sounds, he felt that his wife and children were by his side very well.

    It saves him from worrying, and he can work with peace of mind.

    It's just that he felt that Song You was not as enthusiastic about him as before, which puzzled him.

    After thinking about it for a while, he didn't understand it, so he simply stopped thinking about it, and soon Han Cheng also fell asleep.

    In the middle of the night, Han Cheng was "attacked", and he subconsciously kicked him, but he quickly realized that it was his wife who was beside him, so he quickly recovered the force from his foot, only to rub against Song You's calf.

    Song You turned sideways, her hands and feet pressed against him.

    Han Cheng held his breath and waited for a while. Seeing that she was not moving, he realized that she was not covered with a quilt, so he reached out and gently pulled her shoulders to make her lie flat.

    He sat up straight, stretched out his strong arms, one arm rested on the back of her head and neck, and the other arm was placed on the crook of her leg, lifting her back to its original position.

    He gently withdrew his hand, and stretched out his hand to arrange her hands and feet.

    Pressing the soft skin of Song You's wrist with calloused fingertips, Han Cheng felt his fingers were slightly hot, but he didn't stop.