Chapter 2

return

Sweet Life in the Compound in the 1970s

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

chapter 2

    The seven big brothers are the seven children raised by the hero and heroine, three of them are naturally born to the hero and his ex-wife, two are Maodou and Doubao, one is the daughter of the heroine and the hero, and the other One is an adopted child.

    These seven children raised by the heroine later became elites in all walks of life, and the heroine raised the children in the early stage, and later became the group pets of the seven big bosses.

    The heroine gained both fame and fortune, and was named "Top Ten Great Mothers Who Touched China."

    Her originally ordinary family members from the countryside were driven to achieve a little success.

    Song You didn't write much in the book, and died in a reservoir crossing accident. After she passed away, Han Cheng took the child to the army, but he was busy with work, the child was young, and he was not very good at taking care of the child, so Maodou and Doubao were fostered at the hostess' house.

    The heroine is the godmother of the two children.

    Han Cheng paid the foster care fee, but after seeing that Tian Ge's family had too many children, she couldn't handle it, so he even paid for her family to hire a nanny.

    There are very few people who hire a nanny now. One is that they cannot afford one, and the other is that hiring a nanny is something capitalists can do. However, the male lead’s family has too many children and complicated family members, so the army approves his family to hire a nanny.

    Han Cheng's rank is higher than Shen Aiguo's, and he has been promoting him all the time. Both he and his father are the main backers of the male lead.

    Shen Aiguo went smoothly in the army, and later became the commander of a certain military region.

    After learning about the plot in the book, Song You thought of edamame and bean buns again.

    Han Cheng is a responsible father. Although he is very busy at work, his father's love is not lacking. With his discipline and the heroine raising the two children, they are very promising. Maodou is an entrepreneur, and Doubao is a scientific researcher in the aerospace field.

    But from Song You's point of view, they were not doing well.

    The two children were educated by the heroine to know how to be grateful and give back. As an entrepreneur, Maodou devoted himself to the affairs of his brother and sister all day long, ranging from helping the development of the brother company to helping the female major in electrical appliances. These things made him exhausted .

    Even, his company's assets were transferred abroad by the heroine's nephew. For the sake of nurturing, he could not resort to legal means, but could only use love to influence the other party.

    The heroine's daughter was pampered and raised by her six elder brothers. It would not be an exaggeration to call her a little princess, but the bean bag was manipulated by the younger sister. When the younger sister grew up, she talked sweetly with herself, but she messed up a few bean bags. Potential object, Doubao has gradually become the younger sister's spare tire, gentle and affectionate, always on call.