Chapter 7

return

Sweet Life in the Compound in the 1970s

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 7

    In the evening, Song You and her daughter made dumplings together and saved them for the next morning. After the two of them finished making the dumplings, they used the basket to buckle them up, and Song You went back to the house to pack up the odds and ends.

    Song You's things were all packed, Song Shuangjiang was worried, and asked her: "Have you brought your residence registration certificate

    ?

    "

    "Song You, Mom has something to tell you." Song Shuangjiang said.

    "Mom, tell me." Song You said.

    The daughter was finally going to join the army, Song Shuangjiang wanted to speak clearly.

    Song You has never been with the army, nor lived in the capital with her parents-in-law. Although she has her own considerations, such as wanting to take the exam for a public teacher, and staying with her, she finally waited until Han Cheng came back from a mission.

    In fact, she did not approve of the marriage at first.

    She understands that Song You likes Han Cheng very well. After all, Han Cheng is handsome, has a good family background, and she is very good enough to be admitted to the military academy.

    Song You often stays with him during winter and summer vacations, so it's normal to like him.

    But Song Shuangjiang felt that his daughter was also very good. Song You graduated from high school with good academic performance and good looks, so she could find a good partner.

    It's just that the family conditions of the two are too different, and they are not a good match.

    And with Jiang Yuanpeng's lesson, she just wanted to find Song You an honest, down-to-earth, well-matched person nearby. Who knew that Li Qingfang wanted to match Song You and her nephew, and Song You said that she liked Han Cheng, so the other party agreed to marry Song You and Han Cheng.

    Song You is a veritable high-ranking married woman. She was very beautiful when she got married. Her husband's family gave her a bride price of 800 yuan, and there were three rings. She married an officer in the capital again, which made everyone in the production team envious.

    But Song Shuangjiang felt that Song You was not happy.

    Maybe because she has read books, thinks a lot, and has high expectations for marriage, she doesn't want other girls in the production team to live in a daze.

    She said: "You two are married in the military. Han Cheng is cold-tempered and seldom talks, but he has a good character and is busy with work. He will definitely not mess up like Jiang Yuanpeng. How can people of our generation have any love

    ? Yes, it's not about living together, the two of you can develop a relationship after a long time, and you can be better than others even if you don't have a relationship." Song You didn't expect her mother to trust

    Han Cheng so much, so she naturally believed in Han Cheng.

    She smiled and said: "Mom, don't worry about me. Han Chengzheng has a sense of responsibility. I know his character. Besides, I have a good relationship with him. I didn't join the army before because he was always on missions. I He was not in the army in the past, he said that most of the missions will be short-term in the future, so I thought about joining the army, you don't have to worry about us both."