Chapter 21

return

Sweet Life in the Compound in the 1970s

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 21

    At night, when the two babies fell asleep, Song You took out the letter and read it. After reading it, she said to Han Cheng who was writing materials: "My mother wants you to change jobs again."

    Han Cheng is immune to this matter, He was not surprised long ago, he put down the newspaper, took the letter, read it silently, and asked: "What do you think, you don't want me to change jobs?"

    Song You shook her head solemnly, and said: " I don’t want to, absolutely not.”

    When Han Cheng was in the military academy, Li Qingfang kept going to him to change schools and change majors, and it’s okay to transfer to military technical colleges, but don’t lead troops, the goal has not been achieved, and when Han Cheng arrives in the army, he always Let him change jobs and return to Beijing.

    It's all because Han Cheng's eldest brother, Han Sen, was also a soldier, and he was very good, and died while performing national defense missions.

    Han Sen is an overseas student majoring in military command sent by Su Guogong. At the age of only 28, he is already the chief of staff of a certain field regiment, and has made special distinctions twice.

    Among the younger generation of soldiers, no one can compare to Han Sen in terms of excellence.

    When Han Sen was on a mission, Li Qingfang had a dream that her eldest son died and bid farewell to her, so she went to tell Han Zhenbang about it and asked him to transfer the eldest son away from the border. Han Zhenbang would not believe this, thinking that Li Qingfang Gossiping, naturally refused, not long after, the news of Han Sen's sacrifice came.

    After losing her beloved son, Li Qingfang was stunned.

    She felt that the eldest son could be saved from death, but they failed to save him, and the pain of losing his son was magnified many times.

    During that time, she was so painful that she almost collapsed.

    Since then, the relationship between husband and wife has become bad.

    She didn't want her second and third sons to join the army.

    As she wished, Han Song worked in the Aerospace Research Institute after graduating from university.

    Han Cheng failed her wish and insisted on going to military academy.

    Li Qingfang has been encouraging him to change schools and jobs.

    As for Song You also wanting Han Cheng to change jobs, it is purely the result of mother-in-law and daughter-in-law's one mind, or being controlled by the plot.

    When she first got married, she also wanted to join the army, but Han Cheng had been on missions for more than a year, and Maodou was only a few months old when Han Cheng returned from his mission. She took her children to the army to visit relatives, and found that the conditions in the army were not as good as those in the countryside where she was.

    Maodou was bitten by mosquitoes all over her body, and she kept scratching with her small hands. The mosquitoes were infected with pus, and she also got impetigo.