Chapter 26

return

Sweet Life in the Compound in the 1970s

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 26

    Song You waited for Wu Yuejin to prepare things for making incense, while taking advantage of the summer to organize students to continue their work-study programs.

    "Mom, can you take me with you when you go to the supply and marketing agency to sell medicinal materials?" Maodou begged.

    Song You asked, "What are you doing with me? You still have to go to kindergarten."

    They went to sell medicinal materials on weekdays, and Song You and the others rested on Sundays.

    With a smile on Doubao's fair face, he said, "We want to sell cicada shells, and we have found a lot of cicada shells."

    Maodou ran a few times, brought a few canned bottles, and lined up in front of Song You , said proudly: "Mom, we picked up so many." The

    four cans of cicada shells are the harvest of the two brothers' summer labor.

    Maodou was a successful businessman in her previous life, but now she just wants to make money when she is so old. In fact, children nowadays are thinking about finding something to sell and buying snacks for money.

    "It will definitely sell for a lot of money." In the eyes of Doubao, this is not a cicada shell, but a candy.

    "I've inquired about it, and I found out that the shells of cicadas are very expensive, at thirty-five yuan a catty." Maodou said.

    Although he said this, Song You knew that he had no idea what the purchasing power of thirty-five yuan was.

    Song You wanted the two children to know that the cicada shell was not as heavy as they imagined, so she brought the scale and weighed the cicada shell, and she said: "Look, it's less than half a tael, and it can only be sold for more than one yuan. Money."

    Mao Dou was a little disappointed: "I've been busy all summer, so I just ordered this."

    Dou Bao asked, "How much can you buy with one yuan? Mom, you said last time that you can buy a catty of toffee."

    Song You replied: "Yes, You can buy five bottles for a catty of toffee, or the milk you drink in the morning."

    Dou Bao opened his mouth wide in surprise, "That's all!"

    Song You saw that Dou Bao's mouth opened in a circle in surprise, it was very cute.

    Maodou quickly cheered up, and he said, "We both picked up the most, and Maodou was the one that fell."

    Han Cheng kept watching, and finally couldn't help but said: "You said that Maodou always wants to make money, we are Can't he study hard without him eating and drinking?"

    Song You didn't care at all, and said, "He just loves to play, and it will be fine when he grows up and knows how to study."

    Early on Sunday morning, Han Cheng went to the camp, and Song You I took the two babies to the Goose Head Well Supply and Marketing Cooperative to sell cicada shells.