Chapter 16

return

Sweet Life in the Compound in the 1970s

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 16

    He definitely approached on purpose.

    Song You felt Han Cheng's scorching body temperature, it was warm, and it seemed to be another powerful attraction, just like the positive and negative poles of a magnet, making her want to get closer involuntarily.

    The smell on him is also very good, a kind of grassy smell that grows vigorously in summer.

    His face was extremely handsome, with long eyebrows reaching into the temples, a straight nose, and a sharp jaw line. He was the most handsome man she had ever seen.

    Look at his body line wrapped under his shirt, which is strong and powerful.

    It is a sense of oppression and attraction that makes the heart beat faster.

    Song You was almost bewildered by him, feeling that every cell in her was clamoring to get close to him.

    Her teenage self was fascinated by him.

    Song You, you can be more promising.

    She tried her best to restrain herself, calm her breathing, put some distance away from him, and said, "Han Cheng, although we have two babies, you have never kissed me. Think about it, don't you?

    " Then you can take advantage of it, if you don’t give your heart, you already have two children, why should you cooperate with him, he is so beautiful!

    Han Cheng's thought of doing something was immediately interrupted.

    He thought about it seriously, he had never kissed Song You before.

    He distinguished: "It can't be completely blamed on me, after all, we don't spend much time together after marriage."

    Song You said with a sullen face, "Then let's sleep together. After I got married and before I joined the army, as long as we are together, Let's all sleep together, why don't you kiss me, is kissing me a waste of your time?"

    Han Cheng: "..." Look, is this something her little daughter-in-law can say?

    How could she say such shameless words in such a flat tone.

    The blush spread from the tips of his ears to his cheeks and neck. His face was hot and hot, followed by the rising body temperature.

    In retrospect, it was indeed as she said.

    We don't have much time to be together, so why not hurry up and have a baby!

    But he said it like he was only thinking about that. He was twenty-eight, and there were only a dozen times in total.

    Only a dozen times! much?

    How many men like him are there?

    "Am I your child-bearing tool?" Song You pouted, dissatisfied.

    Han Cheng became serious, stood up straight, and said solemnly: "Don't think that way, I definitely don't think so." Going

    back to the question just now, Song You said: "Then why don't you ever kiss me? Is it because you don't like me?"