Chapter 4

return

Sweet Life in the Compound in the 1970s

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 4

    Making long-distance calls is very troublesome. The post office has a special compartment for long-distance calls. Song You needs an operator to connect the phone before she can make a call.

    Han Cheng has been waiting for Song You's call these days, and he has specially arranged someone in the office to wait for the call, even staying in the office for meals.

    Partner Tang Qingyun thinks that Han Cheng's expression has been particularly serious recently, and he must be in a cold war with his wife.

    Han Cheng refused to eat in the cafeteria, so Tang Qingyun ordered a meal and went to the office with him to eat.

    The phone finally connected.

    "Han Cheng, it's me." Song You said lightly.

    His voice was deep and sweet: "Song You, what happened? Why do you suddenly want to join the army?"

    His voice was calm and mature.

    Song You's heart stopped for two seconds. After all, she was someone she liked since she was a girl, and her heart still beats when she heard his nice voice.

    "It's okay, but the two children and I miss you."

    Her voice was very sweet.

    Han Cheng's stern expression was obviously stagnant. His wife hadn't been so straightforward in many years, and she was very uncomfortable hearing it at first.

    Tang Qingyun, who couldn't wait to hear this sweet talk, almost choked on the rice.

    Besides, Han Cheng took aim at Tang Qingyun, why is this man so shameless, he doesn't know how to avoid it, he just listens to him and his wife on the phone.

    The daughter-in-law's mouth is really sweet, but he doesn't believe it, and she wrote to him not long ago, asking him to change jobs.

    "What's the matter in the letter that asked me to change my job?" Han Cheng asked. He wanted to figure it out before he asked her to call.

    "Surprise for you. Let me change your career first, and then join the army. Don't you feel very surprised by the contrast?" Song You had a smile on her face, and there was an obvious smile in her voice.

    Joy is not evident beneath the doubt, but surprise is certain.

    He didn't worry about it, since she wanted to, then seize this opportunity and let her join the army.

    "You should think about it, don't toss back and forth." Han Cheng said.

    "I've made up my mind. From now on, our mother and I will be wherever you are, and we will follow you. Home is where you are." Song You said.

    Han Cheng:? ? ?

    Daughter-in-law, what stimulated her!

    Nauseous to death.

    Tang Qingyun almost spit out a mouthful of food, and finally realized that he couldn't listen anymore, he was worried about hearing content that was not suitable for children.