Chapter 27

return

Sweet Life in the Compound in the 1970s

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 27

    The production team had no money, so Wu Yuejin sold two pigs and a donkey to raise more than 600 yuan as start-up capital.

    He pulled six people from the production team to work in the factory.

    The address of the factory is located in the brigade, occupying two rooms in the brigade.

    With incense, the factory is established, and after the packaging is designed, it can be sold.

    The name of hygienic incense is very good, it is called mugwort calamus incense.

    Wu Yuejin asked: "What about the incense factory of Heyetang Production Team in Qiaobei County as the name of our factory?"

    Song You smiled and said, "If you write the production team, people will know that we are a small factory. Make the name bigger and write Qiaobei County No. 1 Incense Factory."

    Wu Yuejin opened his eyes in disbelief, he was shocked by the name.

    The name sounds like a state-owned factory with hundreds of employees.

    Both are high school students, but Song You's vision is different from his.

    What happened to the sudden feeling that the pattern was opened? What's going on when you suddenly feel confident?

    No more timidity!

    He wondered: "Can this name of our small factory be approved?"

    After all, their incense factory is just a small workshop with six people.

    Song You said: "There is no incense factory in our county. Of course it can be called this name, so you can go and approve it at ease."

    Wu Yuejin listened to Song You's suggestion and actually approved the name of the factory.

    The packaging was designed by Song You, and the packaging these days is also very simple, that is, the design, product name, factory address and other words are printed on the paper, without any fancy things.

    The packaging has to be printed by the printing factory in the county, and after printing, they will paste it into a box by themselves.

    When the first batch of hygienic incense was produced, Wu Yuejin took the product and took people to sell it.

    Almost everyone in the production team knew Song You. After the establishment of Sanitary Fragrance Factory, Song You felt that the members of the commune were more enthusiastic about her.

    She was riding on the road, and members of the club kept saying hello to her, and Song You responded one by one.

    Song You also met Wu Yuejin's elder brother Wu Tieniu who works in the meat joint factory. The other party enthusiastically told Song You that if you want to eat meat, you can go to the meat joint factory to find him.

    As soon as the second class was over, Song You saw Wu Yuejin sitting on the edge of the well, and greeted her: "Teacher Song."

    Seeing that he was full of joy, Song You asked, "How is the sales of Xiang?"