51-60

return
Sweet Life in the Compound in the 1970s
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 51

    Hearing voices in the yard, the five children all left the house, Maodou and Doubao rushed over to call their father, Dajun and the three of them also greeted Han Cheng.

    Song You asked them all to wash their hands and get ready for dinner.

    Nothing is as important as his wife and children. Han Cheng first glanced at Song You from head to toe, seeing that she looked good, and then asked: "Aren't you tired recently, Dudu is okay."

    Song You smiled: "Not tired, Dudu Dudu is sleeping."

    Han Cheng glanced at his dirty military uniform, then went into the room lightly and glanced at the sleeping Dudu, and saw the little guy's long eyelashes covering his eyes, his small nose was delicate and straight, and his eyes were full of tears. The little chubby raised his hand above his head, his frog belly was bulging, and he slept soundly.

    The daughter has grown a little bit of flesh. Compared with when she was just born, she looks more and more like a little girl, and she looks more and more beautiful.

    Only then did Han Cheng return to the yard with satisfaction.

    He believed in Song You the most, and felt that Song You knew the matter best, so he listened to Song You tell the story.

    "I'm bothering you these days." Han Cheng said.

    Song You said angrily, "You're being polite to me again, don't bother me."

    Seeing that Han Cheng's clothes were dirty, Song You told him to change his clothes and take a shower before eating. He just came out of the bathroom and soaked the dirty clothes in the basin when Shen Aiguo came .

    Seeing Shen Aiguo's sullen face, anxious and angry, Song You could see that he also knew about it.

    Song You called into the living room: "Dajun, Second Army, Xiaojun, your father is here."

    Song Shuangjiang had already prepared dinner, and the five children had already washed their hands and entered the room to prepare for dinner. Hearing this, they went out one after another. out of the house.

    Seeing Shen Aiguo running directly to his side, Xiaojun yelled "Dad" aggrievedly.

    The army was afraid of being beaten, so they stopped when they left the door. The Second Army also stopped between the two brothers.

    Shen Aiguo picked up Xiaojun and went to see the Second Army. Song You almost burst into tears seeing this tall man.

    "Second Army, are you okay?" Shen Aiguo asked.

    "Dad, I'm fine." Second Army said.

    "Dajun, what's the matter with you? Is there no food in our field? You want to feed my brother wild vegetables." Shen Aiguo's voice suddenly became severe.

    Dajun stiffened his neck, remained silent, and put on that stubborn, you're coming to hit me expression again.

    Shen Aiguo was so angry that he wanted to beat him up.

    Song You got close to the army, protected him behind and said, "Don't be angry when you come back, our family meal is ready, you can eat here, it's a matter of adding a pair of chopsticks." Song Shuangjiang baked it for two

    more Zhang Bing cooked a dish and greeted him: "Let's eat first, we'll talk about these things later."

    "Eat." Han Cheng said succinctly.