Chapter 10

return
Sweet Life in the Compound in the 1970s
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 10

    Han Cheng said: "The two pups will take up such a large space?"

    The bed is not big, he thought that the two pups don't need much space. Their camp bed is only 50 centimeters wide, which is enough for one person to sleep. This bed is more than 2.5 meters wide, and there is no other place.

    Song You smiled and looked at him: "The child doesn't sleep well, it takes up more space than adults!"

    Han Cheng looked at the bed, and the three of them were lying firmly on the bed, and they didn't intend to make room for him.

    "There are mattress sheets on the bed in the small room, so you can sleep well in the small room." Song You suggested.

    Both children looked at him with wide eyes, and neither of them tried to squeeze to make room for him.

    Han Cheng said: "The two brats are not close to me at all."

    He almost thought that the wife and children were not close.

    His wife and children have joined the army, but no one wants to sleep with him, and he is still a widow.

    Just now Song You said very sweetly that the family wanted to be together, and the relationship was just fooling him.

    How can there be any children and wives who are hot on the kang, which is different from what he thought.

    Han Cheng said: "I'm going to sleep in the small room, you guys go to bed early." He

    walked out while talking, and turned off the lights casually.

    He had already made up his mind that tomorrow he would find some planks to enlarge the bed, directly expanding it to the width of the two walls, so that it would be spacious for sleeping.

    Both babies were tired, and Song You didn't need to tell stories today, and they both fell asleep within five minutes of lying down.

    Song You's eyelids were heavy. Just as she was about to fall asleep, she heard footsteps again. Han Cheng came in again. He stood at the head of the bed and said quietly, "I don't have a quilt, so I can only squeeze with you." His tone was firm, that is

    , That kind of feeling that if I tell you, even if you don't agree with me, I will come up.

    Song You woke up again, and under the faint light of the moon, she saw Han Cheng with a pillow under his arm.

    It's like a cub who doesn't dare to sleep by himself at night to find his mother.

    She knew that there was no quilt, and she had thought about this question, she asked: "Where is your military coat, you put it on!"     Han

    Cheng: "...Our military coat is in the office."

manner!

    He could go to the office to get his army coat, but he didn't want to go, he just wanted to squeeze in with his wife and children.

    As if to swear that he is also part of the family.

    Song You held back a laugh in the dark, and even heard a little aggrieved from his tone.

    This time, she didn't want to be too enthusiastic about Han Cheng, she wanted him to know how to love and cherish.

    She got up, first climbed to Maodou and moved him to the wall, then Doubao, seeing that the space moved could squeeze the two of them.