61-70

return
Sweet Life in the Compound in the 1970s
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 61

    After Song You and Liang Jiping finished training many elementary schools, they began to train middle schools. This day was training for commune middle schools. There was no independent middle school in the camp, and many children of military families in the camp also attended junior high school here.

    After the school teacher organized the students, they all moved the stools to sit on the playground. Song You and Liang Jiping also stood on the podium set up at the front of the playground, waiting for the training to start.

    Liang Jiping said: "There are many students from our compound today."

    Song You thought to yourself that you have trained so many times, so don't be nervous, but she didn't say that.

    Liang Jiping had sharp eyes, he looked in the direction of the gate, and said: "Mr. Huang."

    Song You looked in the direction he was looking, and she saw Mr. Huang and his party walking towards the gate. She said, "What are you doing here, Mr. Huang?" There is Director Fang of the Education Bureau, who is the other person?"

    Judging by the way Director Fang talked to him, it was obvious that the person was of a higher rank, and someone who was higher than Director Fang must be a big leader working in the county party committee.

    "Han Cheng!" Song You exclaimed in shock, then gently covered her mouth.

    Didn't he go on a mission? This is just back?

    Liang Jiping also looked at the group of people, and he smiled and said, "Your partner will come to see you soon after finishing his mission."     Song

    You said, "Mr. Huang and Director Fang are here to inspect our work?"

Smiling: "Anyway, your partner is here to support you."

    Song You didn't talk to him anymore, but looked at Han Cheng, who was also looking in her direction with the corners of his lips raised high.

    No matter what the occasion, as long as she can see Han Cheng, Song You always feels at ease.

    She could see that Han Cheng was encouraging her with his eyes.

    Seeing that they didn't go to the office at all, but stood behind the student team, it seemed that they really came for their training.

    Song You and Liang Jiping had a brief discussion, and they walked off the podium together to greet them.

    Teacher Huang introduced: "Xiao Song, Xiao Liang, this is the county magistrate Xu of our Jiangdong County."

    Even the county magistrate came, and Song You didn't know that the county magistrate paid so much attention to their training.

    The county magistrate Xu said that their training is very meaningful and must be continued.

    After the other party finished speaking, Song You said, "Thank you for the county magistrate's encouragement and support."

    When she first came to the camp, she would still be nervous when she saw someone like the county magistrate, but now that she is older, she has done so many training sessions , she thought no matter who she met, she could talk and laugh freely.

    Their training this time included a leader's speech session. It was Director Fang who came to speak on stage. After he finished speaking, the training began. Song You first talked about safety knowledge, followed by Liang Jiping's first aid demonstration.