Chapter 22

return

Sweet Life in the Compound in the 1970s

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 22

    There is a receiving point next to the Ertoujing Supply and Marketing Cooperative, which not only collects various agricultural products such as eggs, grains, and fruits, but also scorpions, cicada shells, and various Chinese medicinal materials.

    Sun-dried mugwort leaves cost 1.3 cents a catty, and Prunella vulgaris 20.4 cents a catty. These are common Chinese medicinal materials on the mountain behind the school. Even the leaves of poplar trees are collected for 7 cents a catty.

    "It turns out that this supply and marketing cooperative collects so many things." Ye Jing said pleasantly.

    Ten miles is considered far in the countryside, and Ye Jing has never been to a supply and marketing cooperative that is so far away.

    There are quite a lot of farmers who come here to deliver goods, and the purchase and sales are really booming.

    After asking about the price, Song You and Ye Jing rode their bicycles back to school. She figured that she could dig common Chinese herbal medicines and sell them, which was better than picking tea leaves.

    Ye Jing completely agreed with her opinion, she said: "We will pick mugwort leaves and Prunella vulgaris, dry them and sell them. There are plenty of these medicinal materials on the mountain behind the school." Back to school, it's time to finish

    classes , The two of them saw a group of children gathered together.

    A student ran over from a distance and said, "Teacher, Xiaodi accidentally dropped shit and peed on it."

    Song You looked at Xiaodi, a first-year student who was wronged and smelly all over her body, and said, "..."

    The child can still eat after washing. .

    Ye Jing stretched out her hand and pointed to the east, and said, "Xiaodi's house is right next to the school." She pointed to two students in grade five and six, and said, "Hurry up and send her home to change clothes, and give her to her grandma "

    The two students immediately went to help Xiaodi, and said: "Okay, teacher."

    After the three students left, Song You asked: "The money from selling Chinese medicinal materials can be used to press the water pump and repair the toilet, our principal Can you agree?"

    Ye Jing said: "Let's ask him, I think he should agree, if he has money, he will definitely be willing to repair it, and our school didn't have money before."

    They immediately went to Principal Wang, and as expected, Principal Wang readily agreed. He said:     "If our students can earn money, it will definitely be possible, but it's a bit difficult." How much will it cost?”

    Principal Wang calculated, and said: “The pressurized water machine is more than 100, the wood used to repair the toilet is approved by the production team, the stones are pulled from the river beach, and the well and the toilet need cement, a total of more than 200. If we have money, let the members of the production team go to work, and I will tell the captain."