Chapter 14

return

Sweet Life in the Compound in the 1970s

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 14

    The next morning, Song You took the two children and Li Qiuju to a nearby mountain. This mountain belongs to the army, and they can go up the mountain to dig wild vegetables and pick mushrooms.

    "Auntie, where's the clapper?" Maodou asked.

    "Clapper is going to kindergarten." Li Qiuju said, "The two of them have to go to kindergarten too." The two

    babies were obviously disappointed, Song You said: "When they both adapt to the new environment, they will be sent to kindergarten. Anyway, I'm fine, so I Take them with you for a while."

    The bamboo shoots on the mountain have just sprouted, and digging is quite difficult, but it took half a day to dig a lot, and Song You also dug a lot of dandelions.

    Maodou has always wanted to hit a rabbit with a slingshot, but his level needs to be improved, and he can't hit a rabbit at all.

    When she got home, Song You first made some spring bamboo shoots into sour bamboo shoots, and the next thing she had to do was to grow vegetables.

    The land has already been planed by Han Cheng. Song You only needs to level the soil. Song You has grown cucumbers, beans, rapeseed and cabbage in this land.

    Both children are very extroverted and not afraid of strangers. They went to the compound to play with the children who were not in school.

    Lu Hua adapted to the new environment and laid its first egg. Song You saw that it wanted to hatch the eggs, and thought that the chicken coop needed to keep warm, so she went to Li Qiuju and asked her where she could find straw.

    The two went to the farm, and Song You came back with a large bundle of straw, and covered the chicken coop with a lot of straw.

    In the evening, when Han Cheng came back, he saw that Song You had already planted half of the yard with vegetables. The vegetable plot was neat and looked very comfortable. The house changes every day, clean and tidy.

    He now feels that it is better for his wife to be by his side.

    Seeing Song You cooking, Han Cheng continued digging.

    The two boys shouted at him: "Dad, Tuantuan can't come down."

    Han Cheng looked at the kitten on the persimmon tree and said, "Can the cat still come down?"

    "Our family is timid." Doubao said, "Dad, come quickly!" save it."

    Han Cheng walked over and stretched out his long arms to catch the kitten, but unexpectedly the kitten, whose legs were trembling and frightened enough, jumped straight to a higher place.

    Meow, this cowardly cat's voice trembled with fright.

    Song You said with a smile: "Our cat is timid, it is scared when it sees you."

    Han Cheng: "Am I so scary?"

    Song You pursed her lips and smiled without saying a word.