Six : Loud is Fun

I woke up pretty early and rolled around my bed. As I happily stretched my arms out, I suddenly felt that someone was watching me. With wide eyes, I turned to see Lucas sitting on my desk, staring down at me with a cheeky smile etched on his stupid face. I immediately sit up, stammering. "Wha- how- I- you-!! What are you doing here?!!!"

"You finally woke up, sleepy head..." He said with a chuckle. He stood up to sit on my bed. He was staring at my face for a moment until he suddenly laughed again. "Damn, you still got that serious bedhair..."

My eyes widened again and smacked him with my pillow. "GET OUT!!" And with a blink of an eye, he was already outside of my room as I continued to hit him. I immediately locked the door so that he wouldn't come in. "How were you in my house?! That doesn't make any sense!!"

Lucas knocked on my door, it felt as if he's flicking my forehead. "Don't you remember, missy? We live together now."

I blinked.

I blinked again.

And another one.

What?

I tried to use my brain to remember what happened before I got here. Right, we were talking about the forged marriage and. Oh. We were told to live together in this house that our parents bought. I almost forgot since I was so busy winning the master's bedroom playing UNO with Lucas. I passed out as soon as I hit the bed and did not think of any more. Right, we're now living together.

Living together.

With Lucas.

...

Ugh.

"Hey, stop daydreaming and get ready!" I heard Lucas called, pulling me out of my thoughts. "I cooked some breakfast so you better hurry or they'll get cold!" I can hear his voice fading away as he left my door. I sighed in relief knowing that he was gone and relaxed myself on the door. This is hard.

I hit my forehead on the door and groaned. "What am I supposed to do..?"

I forced myself out of my bed and took a good bath to recover from the reality that I am living together with the guy I hated the most. But the shower doesn't help at all. Nothing helped at all to erase this reality.

ARGHHHH!!

I walked in the dining room to see Lucas sitting down with the food all set. I noticed how his hair was still dripping wet from the bath, his towel was just hanging around his shoulders. The sight of it was a bother, making my eyes wince as I sat down with him. "What's with that look?" His voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I blinked, seeing that Lucas was staring back at me with a frown on his face.

"What look?" I asked.

"It seems like you're bothered about my face..."

"I'm always bothered whenever I see your face."

"Ouch."

I scoffed and decided to ignore his wet hair. I started to eat my breakfast while Lucas also followed. We have nothing in common so there was nothing to talk about at all. I wasn't used to eat in silence, mom would always initiate to start a conversation during breakfast, lunch and dinner. This is such a struggle. I wanted to speak but not with Lucas. Every time we start a conversation, it would end up with us fighting over nonsense.

It was a pity that we ended our breakfast in silence. I was disappointed.

Living together with Lucas was just clear proof why we shouldn't marry.

Lucas threw his towel and went to carry his bag. He didn't even bother to wait for me as I put the dishes in the dishwasher. I huffed in silence. We were told that we should live together so that there might be closure, it was the opposite at all. Not even 0.5%.

"Wait."

Lucas stopped before he could even hold the handle of the door leading outside. "What?" He asked. I scrunched my nose to see his hair still dripping.

I walked towards him and grabbed him by the wrist, leading him somewhere that could save his disgustingly wet hair.

"Huh?! Where are you taking me??" Lucas complained as he stumbled to follow me from behind. I ignored his voice and continued to walk towards my room. I forced him to sit down on my desk, staring at my mirror, a horrified look on his face as he watched me putting something from behind. "What are you going to do to me...?" Lucas asked, hands holding onto his seat for his dear life.

I rolled my eyes. "Relax, it's not like I'm going to eat you alive or something..." I said.

"Well, it looked the same to me!!"

I turned on the blower and held his shoulder gently. I felt Lucas flinch at my touch but then relaxed when he knew what I was doing. "Huh..." He uttered out.

"Huh, my ass..." I grumbled. I wanted to act pissed but then I couldn't handle my laughter. "I told you. What am I going to do if I eat you alive? I can't play house without a partner."

Seeing from the mirror, I see Lucas smiling back. I rolled my eyes again. "You sure don't trust me, do you?" I muttered. Lucas shook his head in response. "I knew you since we were kids, I trust you that you would eat me alive—OW!" I pinched his ear. Lucas glared at me. "Here I am thinking that you're kind enough to take care of me!"

"Who said I'm taking care of you?" I retorted. "I was just bothered about your hair dripping wet. Geez, and you have quite thick hair!"

Lucas continued to argue with me while I just focused on blowing his hair dry, making sure that every strand is not wet. Surprisingly, Lucas didn't move his head at all to annoy me while complaining. It was amusing how he wanted to fight me but at the same time he was careful towards me.

...

We may be fighting...

But it is much more comfortable to have someone to talk to at home.

---
It's a short one, sorry :')
Good news, I'm done with my exammm <3