Nine : Secret Secret

"Oh." Was all Lucas could say.

I was in Lucas's room, lying on his bed while watching him doing his homework that he was supposed to finish during weekends. Now, I'm enjoying him suffering as he answered his notes. That's what you get from being lazy at home. Back to the main topic, I finally have the kindness in my heart to talk to him again and try to solve the whole secret marriage thing. Here I am, hoping that he would understand but all he could say was, oh??

"What's with that reaction?" I tilted my head, causing me to roll around his bed. Somehow, it feels comfortable lying on his bed. "That was all you could say, nothing else?"

Lucas stopped writing and sighed, he leaned his back on his chair and looked up to the ceiling. "If you wanted to keep our marriage a secret to avoid any trouble, then that's fine..." He muttered with a hum. He turned his head with a small smile. "But you can't change the fact that you're my girlfriend. The whole school already knows that." I sat up. I began to ruin his pillows and played with them. "You're alright with it? I mean, when I told you, you suddenly got angry," I said, confused.

"You have told me your reason," Lucas answered and continued to focus on his homework. "And I understand." He added. I stared at him for a moment and smiled, lying back down on his bed. He gave me a glance and scoffs. "Don't you have your own bed, why are you here and ruining my bed?" He asked, his voice sounded annoyed. I just grinned. "I'm bored."

"Then go with your friends," he replied. "Don't annoy me while I'm having a crisis with my homework. You're making me feel envious."

"That was part of the plan!" I teased, earning a glare from him. Look at this guy. You can tease me all you want, but I can annoy you all the time.

I was about to say something when we suddenly heard the doorbell ring. Both of us looked up and stared at each other, confused. What?

"Did you invite any visitors?" I asked, brow raised. Lucas just shook his head with a frown. "It's annoying to have visitors, what do you think of me?" He rolled his eyes at me, earning a pillow on his face. "Ow!" He exclaimed, taking the pillow. I just laughed and immediately left the room before he could even attack me. I went to see who was ringing our doorbell to see an unfamiliar person with a weird smile on their face. He has red hair that was pretty all over the place, and he doesn't seem like someone who is close with Lucas. Maybe I'll just tell him to leave-

"Lucas!! I know you're there!!" He yelled, making me jump. I ran back upstairs, barging back in Lucas' room. "Lucas, come with me for a sec!!" I pleaded, pulling him out of his chair. "What do you want?!" He complained, trying to hold onto his desk. "Ow, are you trying to snap my arm off?!"

"Just follow me!!"

I managed to drag him out to the door and let him see who was the person outside. I heard him irked as he saw who it was. I just stood there, arms crossed, waiting for his explanation. "What is the meaning of this, mister?" I asked, raising a brow. Lucas immediately turned to me, he was frowning. "I didn't even tell him where I was living, how could he know?!" He exclaimed. He started to throw his hands around. It was pretty hilarious to watch despite that we have a problem on our hands right now.

"Then how did he know?!" I yelled in a hushed voice. I don't want his friend to know that he's living with a girl. He might assume that Lucas is living with me, his infamous girlfriend. We just discussed how we should keep this marriage a secret, how could this happen?!

"How should I know!" Lucas yelled back, now much louder. "Oh, I just heard your voice Lucster!!" The guy from outside said in a teasing tone. "It was a good decision to ask your sister for your new address!" Lucas paused and slowly glared at the door. Oh. We both sighed when we finally knew who was the culprit. "Maea, that brat..." Lucas exasperated, running his hand across his hair. He turned to me, looking so done and said, "I'll take care of this. Go... hide or something."