Forever Only.

Chapter 1:
Healing.

The empty space you left behindFills me with more longingBit belated this ironyHeart is lost and lonely, lonely - Forever Only

Fills me with more longing
Bit belated this irony
Heart is lost and lonely, lonely
- Forever Only.
_______________________

Melvin.

        I got up early of course because of Aria crying being cranky in the morning, I feel really bad because I don't want to wake y/n but Aria needs to eat soon. I decided to make breakfast for me and y/n, I wouldn't want her to drive back on an empty stomach.

Aria cries loudly again as I turn off the stove I quickly wash my hands and dry them before picking her up, "Shh it okay I'll wake your mom up now so you can eat okay?" She just stared at me curling her lip still crying, I sigh, I hate that I can't help her. The guest room opened and y/n and her sleeping state walked out the room.

"Morning, you can pass her here." She reached her arms out for Aria, and I passed her to her as well as the blanket.

"I made breakfast, but you know it's vegan, I have cereal if you don't want that." I went vegetarian months ago as well as quitting smoking and drinking, it created an unbalance that obviously wasn't good for me but I seriously have seen a difference, I have a lot more self control and honestly just feel a lot better.

"It's fine I'll just eat what you cooked, it smells good." She sat down on the island and started feeding Aria, I move around to the other side take two plates out and slide the banana pancakes and cut up strawberries on the side.

I pour out some orange juice in a cup for her and then placed everything in front of her.

"Thank you." She said giving me a small smile.

"Of course, any plans for today?" I took Aria from her to give her arms a rest and so she could eat.

"Not sure, might just take the day off to relax." She took of bite of the pancakes, a satisfied sigh left her mouth making me laugh.

"What about you?" I had a lot to do today, my art will be put up in a art gallery today due to my father, I told him not to but he still put in a word.

"I have to prepare for an art gallery later, my art will be showcased there."

Y/n's eyes widen, it honestly scared me a bit, "Why didn't you tell me?"

I shrug, "I don't know, I just figured you wouldn't want to go anywhere with me."

She hummed, so I wasn't entirely wrong. "Yea, but I mean look at me right now, in your house and in your clothes, clearly you've earned a bit of my trust."