Reminder.

Chapter 5:
What's real?

Chapter 5:What's real?

——————

Every time you try to forget
who I am
I'll be right there to
remind you again
You know me.

- Reminder.

———————

          Y/n gave up on trying to reach Raul's phone after calling him three times in a row, lately he's been busy and barely having time for Y/n but she wishes he would at least send her a text to let her know that he couldn't talk at the moment, but nothing most of time.

After what happened at Melvins house the other day it was hard for her to talk to Melvin, mostly because she feels embarrassed. She felt horrible for wanting both men at the same time and maybe wanting Melvin a little more. She feels so drawn to Melvin because she knows it wrong but that makes her want him more.

Seeing Melvin actually be out probably sleeping with other women just didn't feel right to her and she knows Melvin is right about everything he said, she's a hypocrite; dating Raul but still wanting Melvin to still want her, it isn't fair to Melvin.

Y/n holds her head in her hands groaning, what should I do? She's already broken up with Raul once she couldn't do it again that would just be so wrong to Raul, but what should she do when all that ran through her head was Melvin, that simple kiss on her neck drove her crazy, she wanted to more but she knew she didn't deserve it.

Melvin was coming over to her house today regardless to help her with a new crib for Aria, she would've asked Raul but once again he barely had time anymore, so she resulted to asking Melvin for help which was probably a bad decision but she digresses.

She got ready, throwing on some sweats and a spaghetti strapped white cropped tank top, and added a sweater on top covering the top due to her not having a bra on underneath.

She made some hot chocolate so when Melvin came over he would have a warm drink to have.

Her nerves were through the roof waiting for Melvin to come over, maybe I should tell him to not come over, or just tell him I put up the crib already?

Her body jumps a bit hearing the knock at the door, she takes a deep breath before opening the door, there standing Melvin in all black, black beanie sitting high, black sweatshirt, and black sweatpants, and his white Air Forces.

She moves aside letting him in and closing the door after, she watches as he walks through the house, "Did you get a haircut?" She notices the freshly shaved parts of his hair.