In My Feelings.

Chapter 6:
Of course.

Chapter 6:Of course

————————

You've been wasting
My time
While you're taking
What's mine
Well, you know what
Your doin'
-In my feelings.
————————

Y/n sat on her bed debating on how she should approach this situation, she had never gone through being cheated on before. And out of all people Raul.

How did she find out? It was simple almost too simple like he wasn't trying to hide anything, he left his phone unlocked, and apparently during his whole 'business' trip he was sleeping with this girl telling her the same things he told y/n. She couldn't believe her eyes when she first seen the messages, she felt like an idiot.

When she initially seen it she didn't immediately address it, maybe out of shock? She didn't know, but now it's been a week and she felt like she had to do something about it, she couldn't keep making excuses not to see him he'd catch on eventually.

And that's not even all, since Melvin is so stubborn his condition got worse due to him trying to walk on his bad leg and now his recovery process would take longer leaving y/n with more stress because he won't be able to take care of Aria, and now Maria had to help Melvin get around, it's all just too much.

Y/n groaned as she walked to her front door that just received a knock, it's Raul, she called him over to break up on him in person, "Hey beautiful." He steps in with a smile.

Y/n doesn't smile back, "Don't go too far, you're not staying long." She says crossing her arm standing by the front door.

Raul tilts his head in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"Don't play the confused game with me, you don't need to, not when you leave your phone unlocked." Y/n says in a monotone.

Raul furrows his brows and scratches the back of his head, "Y/n I'm not sure what your ta-"

"Just stop it I quite frankly don't have the energy for lies right now, I caught you cheating so let's just call it quits here, it was fun while it lasted." Y/n drops her hands to her sides.

Raul's expression drops, "So that's it?" He questions.

"Yeah I mean I'm not gonna deal with a fucking cheater." Y/n responds.

Raul laughs slightly, "I don't think that's fair." He shrugs.

Y/n scrunches up her face in confusion, "What?"