Dive.

Chapter 1:
Healing.

Dive -Tell her that your waiting And I know you like itSo you try to hide it

Dive -
Tell her that your waiting
And I know you like it
So you try to hide it

—————————

—————————-

Melvin

        I called Jennifer and am now at her house, I needed someone to talk to and I know she'll help.

I sit on her couch while she gets us something to drink.

"So what's up why are you upset?" She comes back with two water bottles.

I sigh before speaking, "Promise not to judge too much?" I look at her with unsure eyes.

She smiles, "I promise."

"Okay well you know my ex... Clearly i'm not over her, and of course its not like I can avoid her she's the mother of my child but even if she wasn't I know avoiding her wouldn't help. Do you remember my gallery walk?" I pause, and Jennifer nods.

"That day we kissed but today she told me it felt like closure. So basically it meant nothing to her... but that kiss meant everything to me, and that's not even the worst part. When she moved her hair away from her neck hickie's all over her like she didn't even try to hide it. I don't know what do, I cant stop thinking about the fact that she already moved on." I stop speaking, It felt good to let that whole thing out.

Jennifer had a sympathetic look, "As much as I understand where you're coming from, you have to let her go. Wanting her is just gonna hurt you more, and I know that may be hard because you guys have a child but just set boundaries keep conversations short if you have to."

She's right but its going to be hard as hell for me to let go of y/n.

Jennifer put her water bottle down and moved closer to me placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Look at me, you'll get through this, trust." She spoke softly.

I looked into her eyes, that were now full of lust. She always does this, trying to distract me and usually I'm not interested, but maybe that's what I need right now, a distraction.

"Let me help you move on." Her hand moved up my thigh, and she moved her face closer to me before wrapping her legs around my waist.

I haven't slept with anyone since y/n, I don't know if this is the right decision, I might regret it.

She takes my hand and sticks my fingers into her mouth sucking on them before pulling them out sliding them over her chest, stomach, then right down into her shorts letting me feel her wet folds. She smiles biting her bottom lip and pulls my fingers out of her.