I Never Existed.

Chapter 2:
Moving on

I Never Existed -I don't wanna hear itIf it isn't involved with meCause your relationship is None of my business

I Never Existed -
I don't wanna hear it
If it isn't involved with me
Cause your relationship is
None of my business.

———————-

y/n

        Today I invited Melvin to go to the pier with me and Aria, I have been meaning to talk to him about something I've been contemplating for awhile now and I don't know how Melvin would take it.

I sit with Aria on the bench staring at the water ahead of us while she played and tugged on my braids.

"Hey." Melvin said as he walked over and sits on the bench next to me.

I give a small smile moving over for him to have more room to sit, "Hey, how was the drive?"

He shrugs, "It was alright." He says blandly.

I hum, "Well I'll just get straight to the point...there's something I wanted to talk to you about, because it can't only be my decision considering it involves Aria."

Melvin nods cautiously waiting to hear what I was going to say next, "What is it?"

"I was thinking about putting Aria in daycare, I'm starting to get really busy and I'm sure you need time for yourself too, so I think it would be good for the both of us." I let out breath.

When I look at Melvin it looked like steam was coming off of him, I haven't seen Melvin look so mad in a long time, "That's bullshit y/n." The words leave his mouth with anger.

I furrow my brows, "Why? Why is that so bad?"

Melvin runs his hands over his face, "Because its a waste of fucking money and it's just stupid, we both can take care of Aria, and are both responsible for her, we have enough time equally to take care of her. We've been taking care of her this whole time what's the difference now?"

"Melvin we both know that isn't true my life is becoming busier and busier everyday." I explain.

"Yea fucking right, getting busy spreading your legs to your new boyfriend that you don't want to take care of your fucking child." He scoffed.

My head thumps as Melvin continues to speak.

"That's what it is, just say that you would rather be with your new boyfriend than your own child." He explodes.

My heart dropped, Melvin had never spoken to me this way, disrespected me this way, "Yes Raul has been the reason I've been busy most of the time but i'm human and deserve to have romance too, I dont know how to balance my relationship with Raul and taking care of my child, and that's why I felt daycare would be best." I try my best to speak through my shaky voice.

"Y/n are you listening to yourself right now? You're basically choosing your boyfriend over your child. Aria should come first. Always. I can't believe this is you speaking right now, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Melvin's face held nothing but disgust.

"I would never let a relationship blind me from taking care of my child." He continued.

A lump formed in my throat, I don't know what to do, "Don't talk to me that way Melvin, you have no right to."

He shakes his head, "Yes I fucking do, you didn't create Aria on your own she's my daughter too. And if I don't want her in daycare than she's not getting put there."

"But why? Melvin it's just fucking daycare she'll be taken care of!" I raise my voice a bit, I don't understand what's so horrible about daycare.

Melvin stands up, "Y/n keep this shit up and I swear i'll bring you to court for custody, i'm not fucking playing, you're not putting Aria in daycare."

The tears are close to falling now, "Bring me to court really? Really?! You want to go there Melvin? After all that shit you did, you want to threaten me with the law, you have some fucking audacity." My patience was now long gone.

Aria began to cry as if she knew exactly what me and Melvin were yelling about, she reached for Melvin which made me cry even more, He takes her from me. "You have to get your shit together y/n seriously. From now on you can drop her at my mom's house whenever you decide that you don't feel like being a mom, I'll pick her up from there."

I sob in my hands as Melvin walks away with Aria and her stroller, I didn't have the energy to fight right now, Melvin's words ran all through my mind, was he right? Was I really prioritizing my relationship with Raul over my daughter? This is all so new to me, Melvin has been my only real long lasting relationship, so being with Raul is new, and having a child is new, I didn't even want to be a mom so young, but I adapted and I love my daughter, but doing this without me and Melvin being together is difficult, more difficult than I could've expected...

----------------

Hours later

It was y/n's 10th time calling Melvin and he ignored her calls each time, Melvin hated the way y/n acted earlier, he never expected her to be this way, and he never thought he would feel this way but he really disliked her at the moment, he doesn't want to be around her for now.

Y/n couldn't wrap her head around why Melvin was so against daycare, Aria would be just as safe as she is with Melvin or her.

Raul had went to y/n's house to comfort her, she didn't tell him want exactly happened, but she just told him that her and Melvin got into a big fight, that they might not come back from...

------------------

K I L L E R.