Consideration.

Chapter 6:
Of course.

Chapter 6:Of course

—————————

Let me cover your shit in glitter,
I could make it gold,
Gold.

—————————

"I've missed you." Raul's voice vibrates on the small of y/n's neck.

She smiles, "Me too."

It's been awhile since y/n has seen Raul, he came back from his business trip a day ago and came to see y/n today.

His hands hold her waist pulling her closer to him, placing kisses all over her neck. Y/n smiles bending her neck giving him more access, maybe this is what I needed, truth is, the whole time Raul's been gone she had to stop everything in her to not jump Melvin's bones, which she could admit is terrible, but she can't control her thoughts.

Raul's phone vibrates is his pocket, one ding of a text message, then another a few seconds later, then a call.

Y/n slightly pushes Raul off of her, "What's with your phone going off?" She asks with slight annoyance in her voice, one message is fine, but two, and a phone call?

Raul shakes his head moving back over to y/n, "It's nothing baby, probably just work." He brushes the topic to the side.

Y/n bites the bottom of her lip anxiously, I can't think negatively, "You're not even going to check though?" She is confused on how he could be so sure.

Raul sighs pulling his phone out his pocket looks at his phone and turns it off completely, "It's nothing serious, just my boss asking a few things."

Y/n nods slowly and gets off the couch, walking into her bedroom, she'd rather walk away than getting angry with Raul.

"Where are you going?" Raul says getting up, walking into her bedroom.

Y/n takes off the big T-shirt that covered her body, "I'm getting ready for work." She walks into her closet taking out a pair of black straight legged jeans and a black long sleeve.

Raul watched as she walked almost completely naked in front of him, he leans on the door, "You can't stay in today? I mean it's pretty cold out."

Y/n pauses and looks at Raul, "I have my car I'll be fine."

Raul sighs and walk's over to her standing right in front of her frame, "Why are you mad at me?" He asks.