Shades of Cool.

Chapter 3:
Revive.

He lives for loveHe loves his drugsHe loves his baby too

He lives for love
He loves his drugs
He loves his baby too

- Shades Of Cool.

_____________

         Melvin took one last pull of his blunt before putting it out and hiding it, guilt crept all over his body as he rises his mouth out with mouth wash, he knew he shouldn't but it felt so good to finally be set free by the drug. Y/n still didn't know that Melvin had begun drinking and smoking again, and he didn't plan on telling her anytime soon.

She was coming over today bringing Aria, so he sprayed his whole house with air freshener so he could erase the smell of marijuana, and washed his hands before spraying cologne on himself. Melvin walked over to the door after hearing a knock, "Come in." He walked over to the side so y/n could walk in.

Y/n walked over to Melvin's room, placing Aria in her crib, she had fell asleep on the ride to Melvin's house. Y/n walked back out to the living room where Melvin is, she sits on the couch next to him, "What's your plans for today?" He asks her putting his arm around her.

Y/n moved closer to him, for a second she thought she smelled weed, but she pushed it to the side. "Nothing really, I was just going to chill here with you and Aria."

Melvin nodded, "I'm gonna touch up my roots the blonde is showing now." He ran his fingers through his hair.

Y/n looked up at Melvins hair, "I can do it for you if you want."

Melvin smiled, he would love to feel Y/n's hands run through his hair, "Yea that sounds good, let me go get the dye."

Melvin got up and went to his bathroom getting the black hair dye, hair ties, a bowl, brush, and gloves. He walked back to the living room handing y/n everything before sitting below her on the floor.

"Put on a movie." Y/n said, she didn't want to just sit in silence.

Melvin clicked through movies on Netflix while Y/n sectioned off his hair, he chose to watch The Ring. Y/n began to place the hair dye onto Melvin's roots, Melvin tries to hide his excitement feeling y/n's hands touch him so gently.

The two watch the movie as y/n applies the dye to Melvin's hair, "What made you dye your hair?" Y/n asks as she works on the last section of his hair.

Melvin shrugged, "I don't know I think I just wanted something different, and honestly I think black hair fits me better."

Y/n hummed, "Yea I like the dark hair." Y/n puts his hair back into a bun, "Okay it's done."