All Too Well.

Chapter 2:
Moving on.

Cause I remember it all, all, allThey say all's well that ends wellBut I'm in a new hell every time

They say all's well that ends well
But I'm in a new hell every time.
- All Too Well.

——————-

        "Babe I don't want to get you upset, but you have to look at this." Melvin lifted his head up from her stomach, Jennifer passes her phone to him. Someone had taken a video of Melvin yelling at Y/n a while ago when they had the argument about putting Aria in daycare.

"How many people have seen this?" He asks giving her the phone back.

"A couple of thousands, but I'm sure it'll die down." She rubs her hands through his hair.

Ever since Melvin and y/n had that argument they haven't spoken to each other since. Whenever y/n drops off Aria at Marie's house she would wait for Melvin but he would ignore her, so she gave up trying to talk to him. Melvin didn't know how long he would give the silent treatment to y/n, the thought of talking to her angered him, so he would stay away for now.

And in the meantime he and Jennifer have been messing around, Melvin decided he would take her seriously, but he hasn't asked her to be his girlfriend.

Though he hasn't spoken to y/n he feel like he should reach out to her about this video surfacing around the internet, even though he's getting all the hate, he didn't care, this could affect y/n and her mental knowing that everyone saw such an emotional moment between the two.

"You want to call her don't you?" Jennifer said, she wasn't mad she understood, but she hates that most of their time spent together is Melvin talking about y/n.

Melvin sighed, "Yes, I do. She shouldn't have to deal with this." He picks up his phone and calls y/n and waited and waited for an answer but her phone went to voicemail each time.

Jennifer watched and rolled her eye's she is beginning to get fed up with Y/n and Melvin always talking about her.

"Oh my gosh Melvin give it up." Jennifer said.

Melvin put his phone down and looked at her.

"Everything is y/n y/n y/n. Like almost every conversation we have is about her, what about me? What about literally anything else besides her?" She blurted out.

"What did you expect? You know how much y/n means to me and you were adamant about getting with me, the fault is on you not me." Melvin shrugged.

Jennifer rolled her eyes, "You're an asshole."

Melvin scoffs, "The asshole you wanted."

Jennifer grab her things and storms towards Melvins front door, "You can talk to me when you want to actually be mature." And she leaves.

Melvin didn't care, she is the least of his worries. But Melvin just hated when things like this happened where everything just seemed rocky especially with y/n he constantly feels on edge with her like he might lose her again.

He feels so tempted, so tempted to reach for the toxins that pulled him out of the darkness for just a short amount of time, but he knows it's not worth it, no amount of high is worth losing y/n or his daughter.

He needs to find some peace, so he grabs his car keys and knows where to go to find just that...

Y/n

She turns off her phone after getting another message about the video going around of her and Melvin. She had just left the bathroom of her flower shop from her second mental breakdown, with all that's going on with Melvin and now social media involved it's all too much, and now she was starting to question whether she would be with Raul or not.

"I'm sorry but can we reschedule this meeting?" Y/n had told the woman in front of her, she was here to help y/n plan about partial of the shop becoming a cafe.

The woman nods, "Of course, just email me."

"I will, thank you for understanding."

Y/n closed up her store and headed home, she decided she'll just stay home and eat or maybe cry, whatever her emotions picked for her.

She turned on the lights in her house, settled into some pajamas and sat on her couch, she decided to turn her phone back on, her eyes widened at all the missed calls from Melvin, she bit her nails as her thumb restrained from pressing his contact number. Knock knock. She dropped her phone on the couch and walked over to the front door.

Flinging the door open Izane appeared in her view, he moved passed her with just plastic bags in his hands. Y/n closed the door and walked over to the kitchen where Izane is.

"Not that I'm not happy to see you but what are you doing here?" She asks while looking into his bags.

Izane crosses his arms, "That video going around, I know you aren't happy, especially when you don't respond to my messages or my calls so I had to come by because I'm gonna cheer you up with some snacks and some movies, I'm thinking bridesmaids?"

Izane jumps onto her couch and grabs the remote pressing Netflix, y/n took the shared size skittles out the bag and sat next to Izane, Izane pulls her in closer to him.

"I'm always here for you remember that." He say's and the movie begins to play.

Y/n felt very appreciative of Izane coming over to comfort her, but her mind couldn't help but wonder over and think about Melvin and all the times he had called her today, she decided she'll call him back tomorrow...

——————-
K I L L E R

——————-K I L L E R