Still Your Best.

Chapter 4:
Quit it.

____________________

Missed the way that I grabbed, yeah
Your body knows me, yes
I'm still your best, best

-Still your best.

—————————

         Melvin held his phone as he looked at the photo on his screen, a picture of Saint Laurent shoes on Y/n's Instagram, Raul clearly had gifted her them. Melvin rolled his eyes, if Raul actually knew her he would know that she prefers Prada, it's her favorite brand.

Melvin quickly grabs his wallet and heads out to his car, he now has some shopping to do. He knows it's petty, but he wanted to outshine Raul's gift by buying Y/n a better one, he has the money so why not?

Melvin arrives at fifth Avenue, a very popular shopping area in New York, and walks into the Prada store, he doesn't want to get her shoes because she just got some so instead he's looking for a nice bag and a trench coat, he remembered that she was talking about getting one since it's now fall almost winter.

He shops around for awhile before settling on a cream colored leather purse that crosses over the body, and black long trench coat. Both are pricey but Melvin doesn't usually splurge so he didn't mind spending four thousand two hundred and thirty dollars for y/n.

Now he had to plan on how he would give her the gifts, he wanted to take her out but she keeps refusing because she feels like it's disrespectful to Raul.

Melvin got an idea for what he would do but it all depends if y/n would agree to him being over at her house.

He calls her number and waits for her to answer, "Hello?" She says in a singing tone.

"Are you busy?" Melvin asks.

"No not really, Arias kind of fussy though." She says.

"Is it okay if I come over?"

"Uh yeah I guess, is something wrong?" Concern fills her voice.

"No everything's fine, just wanted to come over." Melvin reassures.

"Okay, well Aria will be happy to see you."

"You wont be happy to see me?" Melvin smiles.

"Unt Unt, I told you about this Melvin." She says.