Scary Love.

Chapter 3:
Revive.

———————Your love is scaring meNo one has ever cared for meAs much as you do

———————
Your love is scaring me
No one has ever cared for me
As much as you do

- Scary Love.
—————————

        Getting Melvin to become sober again was harder than Y/n could've ever thought, even though he quit smoking marijuana it was hard to get him to quit alcohol. Each time she thought she had caught his hidden stash a new one appears and now she is beyond tired of it, as well as running out of idea's.

So far she's just been keeping conversations short with him and keeping her distance even if she stayed over at his house in his guest room, she thought maybe doing this will show Melvin how serious she is about him sobering up, but it's all just empty promises.

Melvin is beginning to catch onto y/n's strategy and he doesn't like it, he wants her around him all the time and even though she is, it just feels fake.

-

Currently y/n is over at Melvins house, she helped him clean up today as usual and decided just to stay over because she's too tired to go home. She puts Aria to sleep in her crib and turns to face the door but jumps at the sight of Melvin standing behind her oddly quiet, "Oh my gosh you scared me, why are you standing there like a creep?" She crossed her arms confused walking past Melvin.

He follows after her, "Finally you talk to me." He says.

Y/n fixes the pillows in the guest room, "What are you talking about now Melvin?"

Melvin sits on the corner of the bed and runs his hands over his face, "Come over here." He says.

Y/n looks over at him and scoffs, "For what?" She switched off the lights turning on a lamp preparing for bed.

Melvin bites on the inside of mouth, frustrated, "Y/n will you just listen and come over here." He holds back from yelling at her.

Y/n obeys, she knows Melvin won't give up so she walks over to the edge of the bed where he sat and stood in front of him, "What now?"

Melvin licks his bottom lip, "Why are you avoiding me?" He furrows his brows.

"Melvin I'm here all the time, how could I be avoiding you?" She asks.

He shakes his head, "No no no don't you bullshit me y/n. You come here and you say a couple of words to me then you keep your distance." He points his finger at her.