Static.

Chapter 4:
Quit it.

Chapter 4:Quit it

————————

Hope you find peace for yourself
New boyfriend ain't gon fill the void.
-Static.

—————————

       It's been almost a month since both Melvin and Y/n were investigated, and they've heard nothing ever since. Y/n is relieved really hoping that they found a new suspect and ruled Melvin out, while Melvin on the other hand isn't bothered at all and is confident one hundred percent that the police won't catch him.

The relationship between Melvin and y/n still non existent, y/n is still with Raul and is adamant on it staying that way and Melvin is actually starting to respect that, even starting to hang out and maybe even meeting other women, but still not sleeping with any of them.

Melvin figured that y/n was probably never going to get with him again so he's giving her the space she needs no matter how hard it is for him to do so.

-

Melvin sat in the chair with a big smile on his face while dancers danced in front of him, he had decided to go out with a few of his friends that he hadn't seen in a while, and strip club is the place they all decided on.

A bright light flashed on his face as someone recorded him, he couldn't see who it was but he didn't care, he figured someone would recognize him but that didn't matter he's single and young, so there was nothing stopping him.

Melvin tipped the women dancing graciously before leaving shortly afterwards, his friends were planning on drinking and Melvin had to stay away from that as far as he could.

He got in his car, and drove off he planned on spending the rest of his night sleeping, and that's just what he did, he liked partying but not too much when he couldn't drink or smoke.

-

Y/n bounced her leg as she watched the video of Melvin at a strip club from yesterday, beyond angry is what she is. Why would he put himself in a place like this? She wants to trust that Melvin wouldn't relapse again, but she isn't only mad at that; there's something else floating around in her body, maybe...jealousy?

She hates the look that Melvin is giving the girls in the video, that's the look he gives her, not anyone else's and she wants it to stay that way, Am I being selfish?

I should confront him. She needs to, or else this this would bother her all day. She gets dressed a black pencil skirt, tights, long sleeved white shirt, boots, and the trench coat he bought her.