The Armorer

As they descended the planet using Bo-Katan's Gauntlet, long past the storms came Mandalore into view.
It was a heart wrenching picture what has become of the once great galactic power, but alas, they were here now, and that itself was of legend.

If not for the sheer luck of Din meeting Lady Kryze, non of these events would've happened, but Din was always destined for greatness.

Since they have rescued him on the Mandalorian moon of Concordia , Din had been a steady child, a dutiful foundling, a great bounty hunter, and then a mighty warrior. His duty towards the covet and its foundlings has always been present, never the one for praise or thanks, and it showed on.
His own foundling Grogu, though very young for his species age, had showed shrewdness and compassion beyond what was expected of him.

And when the war party secured the area, she stepped her first steps on the planet for 30 years, in her mind there was only one thought , this is our time , This the Way.

--

As they met with planet's survivors, seeing them renew their allegiance to their commander, she became convicted of the path they were on. She had put her covet at risk twice over, once in their rescuing of Navaroo's population, and then in combining all her covet members under the leadership of Lady Kryze.

Bo-Katan was in her element, leading the war party as if she had been to the planet ten times over, giving commands to all mandalorian present, Night Owls or Covet members, neither glancing before they followed into the ordered march.

She remmbers her days in the covet when she came in, doubtful of the Way and distrustful of people around her except for Din Djarin and his foundling. They had came together from their trek on Mandalore, and the baptism they shared on the holly Living Waters had bounded them unknowingly for eternity.

Thuough when the time came for a war party she was the first to rise, even Paz Vizla was shook from his child abduction, she was steady and quick on how to strategically free the child. And when they came back with Ragnar, her covet's opinions began to change. Recounting what they witnessed of her and Din's heroic actions.

And when Bo-Katan Kryze told her that she saw a Mythosaur deep in the Living Waters, she knew that the time has come, Mandalore has been abandoned for long enough for the mythical creature to rise and call for its people , and call for a new leader to bring them back.

So she asked her to remove her helmet. Her decision had been already made, yet she waited for Lady Kryze's reaction. And she didn't fail her. That hesitation was out of her desire to stay with the covet, and for her that was enough to convince her of the path to take.

And that path have led them here, United, and on the planet surface with other survivors. This was the Way.

--

When Axe Woves announced that Moff Gedion was still alive and using their planet as a base for whatever despicable scheme these imperial remnants were planning , she felt an unfathomable rage , and when Lady Kryze orders were relayed to send all the available Mandalorian warriors into the planet for support, she left the pilot seat to one of the Night Owls and was the first to jet into the surface.

This butcher must meet his end once and for all.

--

As the battle raged she glanced Lady Kryze along with Din and his foundling fighting the Moff , It was a fierce scene. And when Axe's call warning came through their general channel she saw the inferno swallowing the whole area.
Yet in the middle of all that destruction was a sight that foresaw their future, Bo-Katan along with Clan Madhorn standing victorious and safe of harm's way.

Mandalore was finally for Mandalorians, under a great and powerfull family as their monarchs.