A Suggestion

As most of the Mandalorian made their way back to Mandalore from Concordia, Bo's mind was busy. The revaltions of Din past were nothing short of shocking , yet his reaction was both expected and heartaching.
He was silent on their way back , speaking only when asked or while alone with his son.
The more she thought about what has been discovered the more she got confused , what would that would mean for them.

Din Djarin was the truest friend she could ask for , but in the short period of just months , he had change something in her.

She had always thought that emotions were for people with too much time on their hands , yet in the middle of all what had happened , something in her had shifted , all because of that man and his adorable son.

--

After consulting Koska on what had transpired with her short talk with Din , she had decided to seek out the Armorer , she considered the mysterious covet leader a good counsel and had valued her opinion since Navaroo.

She entered the Forges and was meet with the Armorer calm commanding voice,

'Lady Kryze , How was the mission on Concordia ?'

She replied solemnly,
'Informative,
When I asked you about Din Djarin , did you truly not now about his family's origins?'

The Armorer replied stoically,
'Lady Kryze , I didn't hide the truth about Din's bloodline with malicious intent.
Your rule is stable that is true , but a contender to the throne even with such a minimal claim will be a cause for divide among our people.'

She hadn't thought about that side of the issue , her only concern was of Din's and how he was handling the shock of it all.

Hesitant of the Armorer reply she still asked,
'And what about now , Din Djarin already knows , along with Koska and who knows else , what is to be done then ?'

With not even a change in her voice tone the Armorer replied,
' I think the solution is very simple Lady Kryze, Din Djarin position in our small but expanding society is highly respected, whether his origins become known or not , he is still a prefect choice for you to marry and be your Duke and consort.'

--

Bo-Katan left the Forges , still reeling from what the conversation with the Armorer had led to , yet all what she could think about was what she suggested.

Politically , it was perfect solution to everything , she knew eventually she was going to need to marry , to secure her people a Mandalrian heir and bring stability to their newly liberated planet, and Din was a far better choice than what she could ever imagine, but still , with the way things were heading it was too much to ask of him , would even accept is she did.

--

As she made her way to the makeshift hanger , enquiring about the Dins family , she quickly discovered that Din Djarin and Din Grogu had already left to Navaroo.