GULP~

[At night on the same day]

After a busy day, I finally get home. While I was coming home I took the opportunity and sent a message to Issei, saying that tomorrow after class I will meet him at the Academy gate.

Issei's date will be in 3 days. If all goes well, as I think it will, at least by tomorrow Rias will have at least explained to him about the supernatural.

It doesn't matter that much if he agrees to become a Devil. If he accepts, then even better, he will be a Devil with me. If not, well I'll still help him of course.

I asked Rias for us to reincarnate me tomorrow. Along with Issei, if he accepts.

[A few hours later, at dawn.]

*Sigh*

Well,

I have a job to do.

At the moment I walk the dark streets of Kuoh. Dressed in black and understated clothes. Including a black hooded sweatshirt to cover my white hair.

...And I'm finally in a good spot.

I look around and see a house that has a high enough roof. With a few calculated jumps, I reach the chimney of the house, and I make sure to land in a position that Batman would do.

I then close my eyes and start using my imagination.

'If this works, you'll end up using up quite a bit of energy boy.'

I know, but the point is recognition and analysis. And not destroy a city... as if I could do that.

'Pfft, not for now. Okay brat, the hand signal can be anything. This again is not so important to you. Just try it, if it works then it worked' Sukuna says simply, and goes back to being silent.

I take a deep breath and start using all my energy.

And do it the first hand signal in my mind.

*Pump... PUMPUMPUMP*

A pulse of energy waved out of my body... like radar. And then several others, from different directions, come back to my body.

And suddenly my mind begins to quickly pick up signals!

HA

It Works!

And the result is...         holy shit.

Over 32 energy users... and I can't figure out what energies are these, magic, demonic energy, or whatever the fallen angels use...

But at least it works.

I tried to use the principle of my natural instinct to detect magic to create something. Basically the same thing but on a larger scale.