The Leviathan

Now, still on the same night, not long after the confrontation with the Fallen Angels, in the occult club, the Devils talk to each other. While waiting for news from Sona.

"And apparently I have to defeat these familiars in a fight in order to use them." Nathan says as he leans against the sofa, his arm around Akeno who snuggles up next to him.

At the moment, the Devils are scattered around the living room. And right next to Nathan is Issei, who has his eyes shining.

"Damn! That's so cool man! Can you show us any of them?" He asks excitedly for his friend.

People who were in parallel conversations with each other looked at Nathan curiously.

The white-haired boy, just takes his arm away from Akeno who pouts jokingly,

He then makes a shadow sign, that of a Dog.

"Demon Dogs"

And then at the ends of the couch, two wolves appear, one white and one black.

AWOOO

AWOOO

The two howl, slightly startling the people in the room,

Koneko, who was with Rias on the other sofa, immediately gets up, and with a somersault jumps back from the sofa she was on.

"Ow, how cute!" Issei, who was closer to one of them, caresses the white wolf.

The animal makes a happy face but continues to sit in the same place waiting for its orders.

The others look curiously at the animals.

"That's weird, I feel like they're not normal familiars... And that shadow they appeared from, those skills of yours are very similar to a Sacred Gear Nathan-san." Tsubaki, who was still in the room with Saji, while the two waited for their King, says intrigued as she looks at the animals.

This makes Nathan arch an eyebrow,

"A Sacred Gear that can summon some monsters?" He asks while looking at his own King.

Rias thinks for a few seconds and nods

"As I recall, the Longinus Annihilation Maker can create any monster its user can imagine."

This makes both Issei and Nathan widen their eyes,

Well, the brunette more so than Nathan.

"Whoa! Sacred Gears are really way too absurd." Issei says, finally stopping petting the Wolf.

The speech makes people in the room chuckle, considering Issei is a Longinus user.

Nathanael shakes his head, and then, from the doorway of one of the Club rooms, Sona appears. And everyone immediately turns their attention to her.

"Well, I finished communicating with my sister..." The girl says, her eyebrow twitching, and her face slightly annoyed.

"Right, and what did she say?" Rias asks, already noticing Sona's face.

The student council president sighs,

"And she said she's going to come here herself."

Rias and Akeno restrain themselves from laughing.

"Wait, what's the problem with that?" Issei is a bit confused, he asks, and Nathan has to admit that he doesn't understand the problem either.

"I have to admit that I don't understand either, Rias had said that you were even more afraid to ask for help. Why? Your sister can't be that bad." Nathan says and crosses his arms.