Asia Argento

[The next day, With Azazel and Serafall.]

In an office on the Grigori, two leaders of their factions talk to each other. During the long conversation, they managed to reach a consensus, especially considering that from what Azazel said, in the end, this whole situation was not good for him.

"Well, at least this problem can now be considered solved, right?" The older man says,

The youngest Devil, nods her face, still serious, as opposed to Azazel's more relaxed one.

"Yes, but you said there's a way to make up for this whole fiasco," The Leviathan says while crossing her arms.

The man rolls his eyes, and presses a button on his desk that opens a small compartment that reveals some papers,

Serafall looks at him curiously, with an arched eyebrow.

The Fallen Angel then says,

"We found out that a human girl was manipulated by Raynare and the rest of the idiots. An excommunicated nun, who has sacred gear." He gives one of the papers to Serafall. A complete dossier on the girl.

The magical girl reads the papers and can't help but feel sorry for the girl.

The church made a fool of themselves by letting her go.

A sacred gear like this could be very useful for any organization.

"She should arrive tomorrow at Kuoh town" Azazel finishes saying.

Serafall looks at him puzzled,

"I have to admit, I didn't expect that from you. If I understand correctly, you're basically saying she's all ours."

Azazel Shrugs.

"Consider it a push in the direction of peace. I explained everything to her myself a few hours ago. About what they intended to do with her. She was rightfully horrified, and by the look of it she wouldn't be comfortable being here."

"And so you decided to hand the nun over to the Devils" She says with a wry smile.

"I'm handing her over to Clan Gremory, which was the clan that was directly attacked, and Lucifer Boy's family is not known for mistreating their would-be servants." Azazel says, and a smug smile appears on his face.

Serafall shakes her head,

She knows very well that Azazel has thought of everything in this situation very well,

He knows very well that Kuoh's Devils wouldn't let the chance to have one more piece in their peerage go, and he also knows Rias' situation very well.

"I assume she doesn't even know about all this?" Leviathan asks, already expecting a no...

"Yes, she does" Azazel says, surprising her.

Serafall Blinks in confusion, and just stares at the old man in front of her, waiting for him to explain.

"Heh, I explained how the peerages of the Devils work, and about how the Clan Gremory would probably want to turn her into a Devil... And do you know what she did? ...The girl smiled"

Azazel shakes his head, grabs a glass from his desk, and takes a sip of what Serafall guesses is alcohol.

"She said if they were nice people she would think about it, she seemed excited about being welcomed by them and making friends." The fallen chuckles and takes some more from his glass.