Arrogance

Three of the four enemies advance towards me, analyzing the situation I quickly notice,

They all have more or less the same speed, the black-haired one is only slightly faster.

"DIE TRASH"

The brunette is the first to arrive, she makes a spear of red light and quickly tries to pierce me from the front, focusing on my chest

Without much trouble, I dodge it with a simple movement to her right side, and with everything in "slow motion" it's even easier to get into Raynare's personal space and deliver a punch with the back of my hand.

Her rib is backhanded and I can feel something crack, she is then thrown to the side.

And quickly in semi-perfect motion, I crouch down letting a blue spear pass over my head.

And then another spear from my left, this time golden, tries to hit me with a horizontal slash,

I grab the spear/sword of light with my hand. Surprising blue-haired woman.

And once again I sense another attack from my other side, hat-man once again tries another attack towards me, however...

I force the construct of light out of the hand of the woman at my side, and before she could do anything, the sole of my foot was already hitting her abdomen throwing her away,

Using the spear of light I easily defend the man's attack,

His face which used to be just hate now has a little bit of fear

He takes a few steps back and again attacks with his spear.

I parry it again.

And again... again and again.

"Heh, it's kind of fun to use one of these." I smile, and use a little more energy in my strength to force the spear out of the man's hand,

*CRACK*

oops,

"AAAARGH FUCK!" Now with his only hand completely broken, the man kneels on the ground in pain.

I look around and see the brunette getting up from the ground and creating another spear in her hand. I also see the blue-haired one already recovered using another spear as well.

Huh... where's the blonde?

I then feel a good amount of Energy coming from above. And when I look I see the little blonde remaining, she has her hands a giant spear of energy.

Ohh, she was using her companions' distraction to charge a stronger attack.

Good strategy,

Although,

"It's useless."

She then launches the large projectile toward me,

I just smile... and then quickly hold the hat guy, who's still with me, by the throat.

In a move too quick to be opposed, I lift his body in the direction of the attack.

*ZOOM*

The Attack hits the man from behind piercing most of his body.

And then the projectile explodes.

*BOOM*

A flash of light illuminates everything around me. I feel my upper body clothes burning, and also some parts of my body.

It hurts... but it's almost like nothing to me.

"NOO-" I could only hear the beginning of his speech, in the next moment he had already exploded in light.