A whole Murder

[A little after the end of classes for the day.]

In his Classroom,

Nathan put his stuff away.

After a long day of boring classes, he's looking forward to heading to the club to deal with things of the supernatural.

Now in the almost empty classroom, he prepares to go to the club.

Out of the corner of his eye, he sees someone approaching.

He turns around and sees Sona Shitori, or president as he likes to call her.

Nathan waves to her and says,

"President. A great class we had today isn't it?" The smile on his face demonstrates the irony in his speech.

Sona just rolls her eyes,

"Most of the class you were spacing out. But I'll let that go." Sona then extends her hand, in a handshake.

Nathan raises his eyebrow but shakes her hand.

She then says,

"It is a pleasure to meet you properly Nathanael Narumi, my name is Sona Sitri. Heiress to House Sitri."

That makes the boy blink, Rias did that too after that day. Kind of a formal way for high devils to introduce themselves.

He then formally introduces himself as well.

"It's nice to meet you properly Sona, I think you already know but I'm Rias' new Rook."

After the formality part, Nathan sees Sona relax a little. Of course, the president still looks like Prim And Proper.

"Yes, I was notified. Rias and I keep in constant contact, after all, we can't share the same territory without communication." Sona says as she leans lightly against one of the tables in the room. At that point, everyone left the classroom, leaving us alone.

"So I assume you know about our Fallen Angel visitors, right? I'm curious, I thought something like that would be a reason for you and Rias to team up to send them away. Just like the idiot I slaughtered the other day."

More than that. If this whole situation can lead to a war. Why didn't they notify the Satans?

Sona sighs and starts to speak.

"Politics, we can't count on each other for everything. We've even been instructed by our parents to only ask for each other's help when strictly necessary. The entry of Amaph Oriax into our territory was one such case. A noble and stray Devil invades a territory and captures a possible peerage member. This could bring many social and political problems."

Hmm, that makes sense. Looks like Devil's Society is more boring than I thought. And from what little I've heard I'm sure it must get even more complicated.

"I understand. I'm going to be very honest with you President, my will is simply to go where the Fallen are and finish them off right away." Nathan says as he frowns deeply. Hopefully, this situation can be resolved without a conflict. If not, Rias will have to forgive me, because I'm going to end up testing my techniques on them.

The president just looks at Nathan and nods.

"I know you could, from the prior recognition that Rias and I made none of the Fallen don't appear to have more than a pair of wings. Any of them would be destroyed by you, however, they may not be alone in this. My guess is that this situation has Nothing to do with the Fallen Leader Azazel, from what I've been told about man, he doesn't usually do anything like this."