Fucking Crow

"I ate it"

Immediately in Nathan's head, the voice of his Gear resounds loudly.

[PROCESSING UPGRADE.]

[ADDING NEW RACE... COMPATIBILITY FOUND.]

[Changes include increased Energy, physical enhancement, and slight weakness to Holy Magic. Nathanael, do you want to see the status again?]

'Hooh, interesting. In terms of cursed energy, you already have 8 or 9 fingers. More than enough to teach you about a few more things.' Sukuna's voice sounds excited, and to be honest, Nathan feels the same way.

The boy flexes his hand activating his energy, and then his entire body is covered in energy.

"Amazing, I can feel the change!" He looks at the others there, seeing them still wide-eyed watching him.

Everyone promptly approaches him, with Rias already talking to him.

"NATHAN! What was that? Y-you ate my Evil Piece... And how the hell did that work?"

Kiba looks at me curiously,

"Is this by any chance your sacred gear? because if it is, your gear is really weird"

Issei laughs from the side but doesn't stop punching me in the shoulder.

"Well, at least now you will accompany me, partner."

I roll my eyes,

"Yes, it has to do with my gear. I got a tip on what to do, and I took it."

They look at each other still a little surprised, but lately, Rias just nods.

"Good, anyway. Welcome to Peerage Issei and Nathan, from today you are part of the Gremory Family."

She says happily, making Issei smile and so do I.

After that, we proceeded to have a little party. With snacks made by Akeno, which was incredible, we stayed at the club until late at night.

And now, Issei and I walked back home through the streets of Kuoh.

As we walk, I decide to have a word with Issei.

"Issei, I take it you heard from Rias about fallen angels right? How are you feeling about it?" I look sideways at the boy, he seems surprised by the sudden question but quickly answers.

"Honestly... I feel like a complete idiot. The first time a girl asks me out and the girl wants to kill me."

He sighs and puts his hands in his jacket pocket.

I pat him lightly on the back and then talk too. "I'm sorry about that my bro. But I'm sure one day you'll find a girl who really likes you. And on the bright side, at least I found out about this whole thing before your date... imagine how embarrassing it would be to die on your first date hehe"

I chuckle making him do the same, he punches me in the arm, and then we keep walking.

*CHILL*

Hmm, a faintly familiar energy.

A fallen angel, one I've seen. Considering he hasn't attacked so far maybe he's just here to keep watch on the two.

"Hey Nathan"

I look at Issei, and gesture for him to continue talking.

"About this Sacred Gear thing, I didn't even show you mine, right? Rias helped me bring mine out! it's like a really badass red and gold glove!"