Prologue

The day started like normal.

Everyone was settled down.

Cole and I got married after the previous battle.

We went on our honeymoon the day after with the others. It was...peaceful.

But that peace didn't last.

"Angel! Master Wu wants to meet up with us." Cole called me.

"On my way! Sorry. I was just lost in thought. I keep on having this gut feeling." I yelled back, going down the stairs. While speaking, my husband gave me my bag, making me smile in thanks.

"No worries. And it better not be something mystical. Your gut feeling is practically a fortune teller. You'd put a lot of those tellers out of commission." Cole shrugged it off before teasing me.

"Okay. I know me and my mystic theories but, without me, you and the team wouldn't have survived most of them." I smirked.

"You are right about that." Chukcled my partner.

"But I feel like this gut feeling is worse than the others. Cole...I feel something bad is going to happen...I mean, my uncle calling for the team to come back to the monastery? It already screams for him telling us another large event that's going to happen! I'm just afraid that this time...We won't all come out okay after it..." I told Cole of my worries about the meet-up and the possible aftermath.

"Sweetheart. Look at me." Started Cole, gently lifting my chin to meet his soft brown eyes.

"I understand. But we've been through worse, no? I'm sure whatever you have in mind, every single one of us will prevail from the problem. If not, why call ourselves Ninja?" Cole assured me that the team and he will be alright if such a thing happened making me smile.

I gave a quick kiss to his lips, "These are one of the reasons why I married you."

"Are you sure it wasn't because I was flexing my muscles in front of you?~" Cole started wiggling his eyebrows making me huff and shove him over to get in the car.

"I haven't heard your answer Angel! Does that mean you aren't denying it?!" Yelled Cole, I only shook my head.

"You already know my answer, Brookstone! Now hurry up and get in the car! You're driving this time!" I shouted back, I couldn't help but laugh.

"I may know your answer but I wanna hear it from my wife." My husband still tried to get me to answer even when we were on the road.

"Well, your wife is telling you to keep your eyes on the road," I responded.

"You're no fun, love." Smiled Cole.

"You still love me!~" I sang.

"That isn't untrue." He chuckled.

We eventually made it to the monastery.

"And mostly yes, it was your muscles. But your caring personality with it earned my heart." I finally gave in when we went through the gates.

"See? I told you. But yes, I knew your answer. Hey! Haha! Okay, okay! I'm sorry!" I looked at Cole before lightly hitting his chest.

"I knew it! You liar!" I laughed.

"You got me." He smiled.

"Hey, guys!" Nya was the first to greet us making me run to her and hug her tightly.